You were at a club with a few people you met of your age that lived in your area. You just sat there watching the rest dance you cheered as you took shots it started getting hot your eyes start closing by themselves you put your head down on the table. You mumbled to yourself until someone tapped you and you saw a blurry figure "Come on I'll take you home" you rub your eyes but couldn't see the figure whoever was it helped you up. One of the girls comes to you asking them who they are they say and they let you go.

Thankfully your house wasn't far the person helped you walk. You got out of their grip and started walking on your own walking to the right then left. The person was laughing you just continued you were heading for the street when they run up to you and pulls you into a hug moving away from the street where the cars were passing, once you guys are in a secure area they cup your face "Watch out" you laugh. You stood there as they started walking they saw you didn't move and picked you up "Hey" you punch their back and drift yourself to sleep.

The next day you wake up at home in your bed your head started hurting "Ugh how did I get here" you see the time good thing it was vacation so no more worries about classes you head out to one of the nearby cafe's to go buy coffee your mom left a note saying she'll be gone for a few days. You feel bad she's always worked so hard you wanted to start working but she didn't let you.

You get there and sit down taking a sip of your coffee while being on your phone. "Oh Y/n you're here so who was that guy last night" she took a seat in front of you "Um what guy" she slaps your hand "Oh come on he said he was a childhood friend and took you home you were drunk. You probably don't remember huh omg no way is that him" you turn around but don't see no one "Oh he left" you ran out to see who it was but there was no one.

"I'll get going ok," you say and leave the streets were packed with people you walked around before heading home it was really different than where you used to live. You started thinking if Yoongi really did come here. Before heading home you decided to shop where all the time left there you got home with lots of new comfortable clothes.

You head in for a bubble bath you stayed there for a while then headed to your room you sat on your couch while you put on the recent series you're watching. As it was getting good the doorbell rings "Wait did I order something no. So who is it at this hour" you put on your slippers and head downstairs to open it.

You open it and see him "Yoongi?" He pulls you into a hug and stares at you "I need you" you turned shocked and he kisses you. You then close your eyes and kiss back he tightens his grip holding you close to him while you wrap your arms around his neck. You guys finish the make-out session and stare at each other smiling "What a way to say hi" you tell him and he laughs you close the door welcoming him in.

He stares at everything seeing that the space is bigger than your old house. "How have you been?" He asks you and guide him to the livingroom room as you guys get there he's in wow you tell him it's been good and you guys catch up on things. You and he start playing video games and ate some chips while playing there was screaming and laughing it got late.

"Well I have to go it was nice catching up" he started putting on his hoodie but you grab his wrist "Don't go stay" he looks down "I can't stay" you pull him towards you "Why" he starts getting close to you lips about to touch "Ugh I can't because I won't be able to control myself I like you so much since the end of middle school."

Mature content ahead

You cup his face and smash your lips on his he grabs your neck and deepens the kiss. You start walking making him walk backward and he bumps into the stairs making him break the kiss and look back. "Oh I forgot to mention the stairs" he starts looking up "There's another floor" you grab his hand and guide him to your room he sees it's spacious you close the door he picks you up and places you on his lap while he sat on your bed he grabbed your shirt "Can I" you raise your arms "Yes you can" he removes it and attacks your neck with kisses and hickeys making you moan at the new feeling.

He lays you down on the bed he removed the rest of your clothes he unbuckled his belt taking the rest of his clothes off leaving them to the side. He aligned his member on your entrance "Are you ready" you nod taking deep breaths he then slides inside of you making you hold onto him. He gives you time to adjust to his size he then starts going quicker ramming inside of you making you moan. You moan his name in his ear making him more turned on he goes faster.

Your walls hugged him he was making you go on cloud nine. He brought one of your legs on his shoulder allowing him more access to go deeper in you and hit your spot. You clenched on him due to the pleasure he gave you making him groan he bites his bottom lip. "I'm c-close" you scream out as you felt a knot at the pit of your stomach his thrusts became sloppy "I'm close to cum with me" you came as he quickly pulls out and comes on your stomach he places his forehead on yours as both of you try to catch your breath.

He asks for the bathroom and he comes back with paper to clean you up after he finishes he throws it away and sees you sleeping. He was about to leave but lays down with you remembering you told him to stay.

Mature Content over

The next day you wake up to the sun hitting you and look around you see an arm around your waist. You turn around to see him sleeping you slip out his arm and head to the bathroom to take a shower and brush your teeth. You come out to see him waking up he rubs his eyes while pouting "Good Morning" you say as you put your necklace on you would take it off at night before you go to sleep and put it on in the morning it was like a routine.

"Good Morning," he says in his raspy morning voice you turn around, cover your mouth, and shriek hearing his morning voice it just hit differently. You then look back and head towards your bed he just follows you with his eyes. You lay down next to him he puts his head on your chest and wraps his arms around you. "You still have the necklace," he asks you and you play with his hair "Yes I do" it got quiet "I have mines too" he lets you go and puts his clothes on along with the necklace which was in his pocket.

He hugs you again "How come you can be aggressive and then another second you're like a baby." He smirks "Want me to show you aggressive" he gets on top of you pinning your wrist against the bed his grip was tight he was going in for a kiss but the doorbell rings. "Who's that is that your mom" you shake your head "No because she has keys" he gets off you letting go you see your wrists are kind of red he shyly smiles. You quickly put on a hoodie over your clothes because it would be freezing downstairs in the morning.

You run down the stairs and he goes with you as well. You open the door and see a young man "Um hi how can I help you" he smiles while he waves "Hi I'm your new neighbor my name is Jung Hoseok" you wave "Who is it?" Yoongi asks barely coming he sees him and both of them stare at each other. "Hoseok?" You stare at Yoongi then at him "You two know each other?"