"Y/n hurry up Yoongi is waiting" you hear your mom scream you head to the kitchen. She fixes your hair "Ready for the first day of junior year of high school." You sit down "Yeah I am" you start eating.

You guys walk to school "Yoongi can you come with me to go shopping" he pouts "Where exactly" you point to the newly built store "Just at the corner store" he walks closer to you seeing a group come and pulls you closer. "Oh, I forgot to mention meet me by the locker room by the gym I'll practice with a few girls of the basketball team."

"Why don't you just join," he asks you and you hold onto your bag "No because then I wouldn't have time to hang out with you." He's taken by surprise with your answer. All these years it's just been you two all your memories contain him, your mom, and his grandma. You both would go to movies, play at the park, sleepover it was fun every day you were thankful to have him. You really couldn't be without him I mean you had the other boys you grew up with but they weren't the same. You also didn't mind not having a boyfriend you didn't need that but what you didn't know was that he would surprise you making you then identify your true feelings but it's late.

"Good job girls," the coach says you head in the lockers and take a quick shower you change into some shorts and a big shirt. You were now comfortable instead of wearing the school uniform you quickly head out and see Yoongi walking around. "Hey" you run to him his eyes widened "Please tell me you're wearing something under right" you raise your shirt for him to see your shorts he slightly puts his hands together saying thank goodness.

"Oh that's right Y/n I can't go with you I have something to do" you were about to ask him when a girl comes to him that same girl from 2 years ago holds onto his hand "Oh hi Y/n. Ready to go," she asks him "I'm sorry Y/n that I didn't tell you but we just started dating" she lets go of him "Oh you guys had plans I'm so sorry" you nod saying it's ok. It gets awkward until the group of boys come out of the lockers they were part of the boy's basketball team since freshman year one seemed to notice what was going on "Y/n" he calls you going to you he wraps his arm around your shoulder.

He ignores Yoongi and his girlfriend's presence "Want to play" you see Yoongi's hands in fists making you wonder why "Yeah let's go. You guys have fun and it's ok Yoongi for not telling me earlier." His girlfriend pulls him making them leave you see them leaving but you're happy for him. He looks back to see him holding you heading to the court. "You ok," the boy asks you. "Yeah, I'm ok let's play" they left while you played with them for about an hour as all of them leave he drops you at your house and you see Yoongi by the door.

"Ok bye," you lastly tell him you open the door "You coming in," you tell Yoongi as you enter he comes in after you closing the door. You sit on the couch realizing your mom isn't home you get the remote and put on your favorite movie it might be a kid's movie but you loved it he sits next to you "Are you mad?" He asks you "Of course not now how was it what did you guys do?" You smile waiting for him to answer you "Well we went to watch the new movie that came out" you clap "Oh that sounds fun" he seemed to kind of notice that you were bothered faking your smile and being sarcastic.

"What did you and the guys do" you play with your necklace he gave you on your 8th birthday it was a matching set but you don't know if he still wears it during the sophomore year you stopped seeing the necklace around his neck. "Well you know we played basketball that's it and one of the guys dropped me off as you saw" he nods "Did any of them do something" he stares at you all serious "No you don't have to worry they are chill I get that you stopped talking to them but no we just played. Wait why?"

"Nevermind oh and to make it up I did your homework let me go get it" he leaves to his house. You get a message from the group chat one of them saying "Y/n are you really ok just know I'm here too ok, the guys got you too, we'll be here if you need us if you guys become distant" you smile as then the rest started saying yes and sending emojis you quickly type back with an I'm ok and thanking them.

You put your phone aside when Yoongi comes back he hands you the homework "Yay at least I can finally sleep early thank you" you were about to hug him but stop your self his smile fades. "Well let's watch the movie" you guys both start watching when you then fall asleep holding the homework your head slightly to the side. He laughs seeing you peacefully sleeping your mom comes in "Oh hey Yoongi. Aish this girl fell asleep here it's cold" he stands up "I'll carry her to her room and head back home" your mom thanks him he grabs your phone and puts it on his pocket.

He picks you up thankfully the room was close your phone kept on vibrating while he carried you he places you on your bed and covers you. He places your phone on your nightstand when it vibrates again he sees a message saying goodnight he tries to unlock your phone but it didn't he entered your birthday but it wasn't it. He just sets it down "Don't leave me" you slightly mumble to yourself he holds your hand. He talks to himself "Y/n I'm trying my best to not like you more than a friend. I don't want our friendship to be affected if we do become a thing and it goes wrong I wouldn't be able to bear it. I'm sorry." He tucks your hair behind your ear.

He then leaves home, he's liked you for a few years now since middle school he thought it was just a short little feeling but as the years passed by it wasn't, and was now trying to get distracted. He did like the boy group but since he found out one of them liked you he was going mad so for nothing he gave the girl a chance to let you go.