②⓪

After the next day you went back to your dorm he dropped you off you waved as he left and went back in. It was fun being with him thankfully you were almost done with college and you both would be together. It was good to hear how his grandmother is doing well and seeing your mom. Although throughout the weekend you only saw Hoseok once but he seemed suspicious.

You enter your dorm with your luggage to see your roommate playing you flop on your bed she pauses her game and removes her headset to face you. "You're back how was it" you sit up "It was fun" she smiles "Must be nice I was stuck here by myself" you then go hug her "Anyways Y/n are you ready for the quiz tomorrow" you pull out your textbook and sit next to her "No now let's study" all night you both studied then went to sleep.

The next morning you wake up you head to take a shower and do your morning routine you had plenty of time and didn't have to be in a rush your roommate would shower at night so you had all the time to shower if you would wake up early. As you both are ready you link your arm with her and head to class.

You take a seat and start calming yourself the professor passes the paper "Okay you guys may begin now you have till the end of class" you then start reading and answering. After the class was over you both exhaled in relief it was over now your shoulders didn't feel heavy as before. During the break, you received a phone call from Yoongi. You both talked "After school what will you be doing" you got confused for a sec "Oh I'll be in my dorm" he stays silent for a little bit "Okay then now go to class see you later" before you asked what he meant he hung up.

As the day kept going you felt nervous he was probably going to come but he can't get into the dorm building because only girls can go in the last time he was able to because he was leaving you other than that during school days no one can come. After school, you quickly head to your dorm but see no one. You open your door and go in "I guess he's not coming."

You grab your laptop and start watching a movie until you hear a knock "Did she forget her keys" you stand up and open it your eyes widened seeing the person. You quickly pull him in his body close to yours while you peek your head outside to see if there is anyone you only see your roommate at the end of the hallway "Have fun I'll be back later" she says you nod as she then leaves and quickly you close the door.

"You came. How could you come when you know it isn't allowed" you smack him as he then holds you closer to him "What's wrong with breaking the rules it's fun that way" you smile as he leans in closer. "You do know there's a camera in all the dorms right" he quickly lets go of you "Yeah Mr. Breaking Rules Is Fun is here now scared. I'm just playing there's no camera why would they even put one if it's invading someone's privacy." He sits on your bed feeling embarrassed he pulls you making you stand in front of him "What were you doing before I came in" you point to your laptop "I was watching a movie."

"Then let's watch it together I came here to spend time with you" a smile appears and you both cuddle as you both watch it. After a while, he then spoons you and doesn't stop kissing you until a funny part comes out you both start dying of laughter. After you both calmed down his hand was placed in your stomach he then started going up which quickly you held his hand and brought it back on your stomach.

You hear him chuckle after that out of nowhere you two were making out. Slowly things started getting heated until your roommate went in on you guys "Omg I'm sorry" you quickly push him off you and he just stares. "I didn't mean to I thought he was gone since it's late" you look out the window and see it's dark then it hits you. How you've both watched more than one movie and rarely you would stand up whether to use the bathroom or get some snacks.

"It's okay don't worry about it I didn't even realize it was this late he's leaving anyway" he tilts his head "Y/n you do realize the security is downstairs he can't leave." You smack your head, he then brings you down, and hugs you "I'll sleep here don't mind me I promise you we won't be doing things while you're asleep" he tells your roommate as you push him off.

"I mean I can..." you quickly stop her "No you're staying here it's late and I don't want you paying for a place to stay" she nods as she then does her routine in the bathroom. You both are covered with the blanket facing each other "Go to sleep I'll see tomorrow how I'll sneak you out" his lips meet yours you bit his bottom lip "You're mad aren't you. I like you that way" you get on top of him placing your hand on his chest "Really I'm not though you won't see me mad anytime soon but I have remember when you punched the wall before I left. Okay now let's go brush our teeth I have an extra brush you can use" you get off him and both head to the bathroom. "We've come a long way since we were small" he says.