①⑨

Yoongi's eyes open he wakes up with a headache "Where the hell am I" he sits up he sees a girl next to him with her back exposed not knowing it's you "Oh no please tell me I didn't" he checks himself "I'm still wearing clothes though" he checks to see who it is and sees your face "Y/n" you groan as you fix your gown putting the strap on "You're awake" he hugs you "Oh thank goodness it's you."

You pat his back "Yes I'm back know why were you drinking. What if I was another girl" he looks at you "No then I wouldn't have left because the bartender knows you I told him if someone picks me up it'll be you or Hoseok." You make a serious face he grabs your hand "Look I promise you I only went to drink there I never did anything" you hum "Uh-huh okay I'll let it pass if you let me do something to you" he starts thinking about it.

"Okay then but what are you going to do" you smile as you get off the bed you go to your drawer you take out some things before you get them "Close your eyes" he closes them and you smile you walk to him he opens them he sees your hands behind your back. He sits up trying to see what you got but you place your things on the bed and cover it with the blanket.

You place him down and get on top of him he brings your gown down as it was rising. "Okay what are you planning Y/n" you hug him "I missed you" he smiles as he hugs you back "I did too so are we good" you sit up and remove the blanket to reveal your things his eyes widened. "I'll let last night's incident go if you let me do your hair" he groans "Okay then" you kiss him and start playing with his hair.

You hear a knock you get off him and go open it "Y/n breakfast is ready. Oh hey Yoongi" she laughs "We'll be down after I finish with his hairstyle." She heads downstairs as you close it and jump back in bed sitting beside him. As you then finish you smile "There now let's go eat" he grabs your hand and places you on top "I'll do your hair too" you try to get off him but he tickles you and you both laugh as you get away from him you tickle him "Okay Y/n I won't do your hair."

"I win" you run downstairs as he then goes after you. You all start eating and talking. You found out how he would work day and night "You know what let's go on a date before I leave again" his smile fades as you are going to leave again. You both get dressed for a date you go out to eat at a fancy restaurant then head to a theme park. You both get on the Ferris wheel you gasped as you saw the view the sunset was amazing. He sits next to you and kisses you as you both start making out things get heated "I love you" he says.

"I love you too and we still have one more day before I go I'm almost done okay we'll be together once I graduate" he smiles as you both are now walking home after getting off.