①④

It was all quiet only the sound of the movie-going on Yoongi sees your mom sleeping he then looks up at you. "Y/n are you awake" he moves a little to get a better view of you as he was on your lap he sees you sleeping slowly he sits up without waking you up.

He goes to your room quickly running upstairs to find a blanket he comes back and covers your mom so she would not be cold for the rest of the night he picks you up off the couch and carries you to the bedroom. He slowly opens the door and lays you down he tucks you in making you groan and tilt to the side you grab your stuffed animal and hug it. He smiles and removes the strand of hair that was in your face.

He holds your hand "I'm sorry I made you cry" out of nowhere you start mumbling something making him worried he checks everywhere and trying to put the words together. "Yoongi," you say clearly as he then hums "Please don't leave me for her" he quietly saw as a tear rolled down your cheek at the moment you were half awake he clears your tear "I will not leave you do not worry" he lays beside you.

He cuddles with you "I've loved you since we were small now go back to sleep" he was waiting for your answer but chuckles as you are back asleep. Slowly he loses himself and drifts off to sleep. You wake up at three in the morning you felt thirsty you look to the side and he is sound asleep. You touch his hair and head downstairs to get a glass of water. As your heading you see your mom still sleeping on the couch you go to her and gently shake her to wake up.

Slowly she opens her eyes "What happened? What time is it?" You show her her phone "Come on mom head upstairs to your room your back will hurt if you sleep here and it is cold" she gets up and wraps herself "Okay sleep well sweetheart" she says and heads upstairs.

You get a glass of water and start drinking it looking outside the window to see the view of the buildings all light up it was quite nice you finish your water and head back upstairs. You slowly slip yourself inside the bed without waking Yoongi up at the moment he was hugging your stuffed animal you smile and drift back to sleep.

The next morning you wake up to a sniffling sound you quickly turn to the side to see Yoongi crying it hurt you to see him like that. "What is wrong?" You ask him he quickly wipes his tears "No nothing is wrong" you cup his face "Really come on tell me talk to me" he sits up so you sit up and wait for him to start talking. "I am scared Y/n."