①②

You wake up the next morning you turn around to face him seeing him peacefully sleeping. "Are you still mad" he mumbles you cup his face as he opens his eyes "No I'm not" he smiles. "I promise it won't happen again" he puts his pinky out you lock yours with his he leans in and kisses you.

You both head downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast as you were preparing the food he picks you up placing you on the counter "Yoongi" you laugh as he is giving you butterfly kisses everywhere. He stops and just stares you grabbed him by his shirt bringing him closer you guys make out he then starts sucking your neck leaving hickeys making you gasp as he finds your spot.

Mature content ahead 🔞

As things were getting heated he stops "We can't do this here" he brings you down you quickly cover everything for later and you both head upstairs. Yoongi places you on the bed hovering you he removes your shirt he then leaves a trail of hickeys he removes your bra and sucks on your breast he massages the other one and repeats the process for the other one you let out moans as he enjoyed them he continued.

You use all your strength and switch your position he stares at you amused. "Y/n" he sits up but you cut him off placing your lips on his. As you were on top he melted into the kiss you moved your hips creating some friction feeling his boner he moaned as he wanted more friction he holds onto your waist.

You got off him and placed yourself between his legs you remove his boxer he throws his head back you see his bulge as you began to stroke it up and down he gripped the sheets. "Y/n please" he bit his lower lip as he was getting impatient. You look up to meet his eyes and take him in your mouth he moaned as you started to deep throat him he closed his eyes in pleasure as he started to twitch inside your mouth he was about to release when you suddenly stop and make him whine.

You removed the rest of your clothes you placed yourself on top of him as his member entered you making you moan you adjust to his size and then start riding him. He threw his head back "So tight" he groaned as you clenched on him. You started placing wet kisses on his neck creating hickeys as pleasure overtook you to balance yourself you hold onto his shoulders. As you were getting tired you slowed down Yoongi noticed he switched your position laying you on the bed.

You held onto him as he then started thrusting inside you at a fast pace making you arch your back "Yoongi" he went faster as he loved how you moaned his name. "Yoongi I'm...close" he grunted as he felt himself close too "Let's cum together" you both released he then places his head on your chest both of you trying to catch your breath "I love you" he lastly says "I love you too" you both take a shower then head down to eat breakfast.

Mature content over

You both clean up the house and go visit his grandmother. You see that nothing has changed you walk past your old school, the park, the old house you used to live in which is now occupied by a family. You smile as you remember those times there as you're now in his house back you gave your mom a heads up that you'll be staying over which she said it's fine.

You talked with his grandmother she showed you some baby pictures of Yoongi "How cute" you smile and look at him as he is red his grandmother laughs "Look Y/n I have this one too" she gives you a picture and you see it's you and him holding hands when you guys were coming from school in elementary. You smile as Yoongi noticed your reaction he hugged you.

She holds your hands "Now my Yoongi won't be alone for when my time comes" you get sad as you see her crying and hug her. "You want to see another picture of him" you nod as she brings another album the room fills with laughter. You guys walk around the block even though it's dark you guys went to go to the park you see how many people are still there kids on the playground some adults playing in the basketball and soccer field.

"Y/n is that you" you froze and turn around to see who called you. "Oh hi," you say and Yoongi holds onto you "Well hello Yoongi I see you guys are together" you smile "How have you been Jackson" he points at the basketball field. "I've been fine just playing some basketball well see you guys some other time" you both wave and head back to Yoongi's place.