He sleeps over you woke up to him being gone. "This is bad" you quickly take a shower and go to his house once you get there you see grandma she asks you how you've been and starts the conversation. She finally says that he left for school already. You then take the bus instead of walking to get there faster.

You get there and see everyone is all walking around doing their thing. You go inside and see Yoongi and her arguing you felt bad because he was actually crying I guess he really did at one point like her but you just wanted to help but you didn't know-how. You were confused and Jackson comes "Let's go to class I promise you he'll get better if you go you might just cause trouble" you both head to class.

Out of nowhere, the teacher says there's a quiz which your heart starts beating faster you didn't study for nothing your hands start shaking "Y/n are you ok" Jackson holds you quickly you raise your hand "May I go to the restroom" you ask the teacher she lets you go you quickly run out making everyone look at you. You get there and start taking deep breaths after you calm down you quickly use it you wash your hands. You look at yourself in the mirror taking slow breaths you managed to calm down telling yourself it's going to be ok it's just one little quiz.

You were heading out when out of nowhere someone pushes you making you fall on the floor you groan. "That's what you get because of you we broke up" you look at her and just stand up fixing your self you try to walk away but she just pulls you back again and slaps you. You hold your cheek that's when you didn't hold back you slapped her back making her take a step back "You think I'm going to let you hit me what is wrong with you and you broke up because you cheated."

She screams and grabs your hair she pulls you out of the restroom into the hall you just randomly started laughing "Are you laughing" you stop and see that there's no one in the hall "You know that's a weak move of going for the hair" you say making her rage more. Yoongi comes out and sees what's happening he was worried that you took so long "Hey stop that" he goes towards you guys. He removes her hand from your hair but she then makes a scene making everyone come out.

"You're really going to leave me for her" he looks at her all serious eyeing everyone "Calm down there are people" she sees everyone surrounding you guys "So let me teach her a lesson," she says going towards you Yoongi hugs you not letting you go so you won't go up to her. "Just stop ok first of all you cheated that's why we finished," he says making everyone gasp she heads out running.

"Everyone go to class now" you all head to class "Are you ok" he rubs where she was holding you from "How did you know I was out here" he slightly smiles "Well there was screaming going on and Jackson told me to check on you." After that, you all took the quiz the rest of the school day was fine nothing else happened.

You got home and saw your mom seating down with her arms crossed. "What happened why did you fight" she was quite upset "Um she started it I just defended myself" she goes to you "Ok are you ok though I'm not mad just try not to let it happen again if so not at school" she smiles and checks everywhere on your arm, leg, and hair.

"Nothing is going on with you and Yoongi," she asks you "No why" she sees you playing with your necklace "Oh cause last night you guys were so close to each other" you chuckle a little "Well Y/n I have to tell you something I know it's soon but it's better for you we are moving."

You laugh "You're playing right" she nods her head and shows you the bus ticket. "We are moving to the city where you'll go to a different high school and graduate there" you shake your head "No I can't leave what about grandma and Yoongi they'll be left alone" your eyes get watery "I know but we'll come to visit ok we'll check on them and I got an offer that's why I would let you stay but I can't be without you" you started begging her she looked to the side she didn't like to see you cry and she started feeling herself cry you run out and crash with Yoongi who was barely coming.

He holds you and sees your tears he hugs you "What happened?" He brushed your hair while he patted your back "I'm moving to the city" his gaze softened "It's ok go ahead it's for the best. I'll go to you ok." You both stay like that for a little.

He quickly heads home you and your mom start packing you guys then leave without fully saying goodbye. You guys moved in it was a large house a two storehouse with a nice backyard. You meet the neighbors but the house on the other side seemed to be vacant no one lived there. You head into your room as days pass by all you did was head to school and come back it was hard to make friends everyone there knew each other. You waited for a call or visit but it never happened that eventually four years quickly passed.