②③

You head to the place where you would meet her you go in and see her sitting down she sees you and waves. You walk over to her she stands up and hugs you "How have you been?" She smiles "I've been good" you order an iced coffee "So what's the news," she told you to guess and would wave her hand around her hair that's when you pick it up "You're getting married" you shout making everyone looks at you and you apologize.

You hold her hand to see the ring "No way who is it" she shows you a picture "You probably don't know him" your eyes widened "How? How long have you guys been together" She starts thinking "Well almost after graduation. I guess it was love at first sight" you nod "Well anyways congratulations I wish you two the best" she hands you an invitation after both of you finish the coffees you talk for a little and you head home.

You breathe out before you open the door but stop midway when you see Hoseok coming out his house you go to him "Hoseok" he stops and waits for you he looks at you "Hoseok do you have anything to say to me? Are you hiding something?" He just chuckles "What do you mean did he tell you" you then make a confused face "He who is he" he then gets nervous "Nevermind I'll see you later," he says and gets in his car.

"No wait" he leaves you standing there "Well then" you head inside your house you see Yoongi knocked out on the couch it looked like he barely came back with the bags on the floor. You peek in the bags and see its food from his grandmother. You place it in the fridge and head back you sit on the floor and look at him.

"Are you just going to stare" you jump back "What do you mean?" You say sarcastically "Come here" he sits up and you sit next to him. "Yoongi do you have anything to tell me" he gets nervous avoiding your eyes "No why would I" you play with your hands "Well he..." he stops you before you finish, "He told you but it was going to be a surprise" you look at him like what "What do you mean who is he. Why is everyone mentioning a he."

His lips meet yours "Nevermind" he says "Stop trying to distract me. Wait so you knew" he holds your hands "Of course I did I'm the one that planned it" you gasp "So you knew they were dating and are now going to get married." He then tries to process what you just said: "Who's getting married?" You look at him in disbelief "Hoseok and my roommate" he gasps and thinks to himself no wonder he would help me he knows about this stuff "No way that's why you guys met up I didn't know that."

"I thought we were talking about" you glared at him "About what" he smiles "Nothing yeah well those two are getting married" you lean in closer "What were we supposedly talking about huh" he leans in your lips barely touching "You'll find out later" you see him stare at your lips as he grabbed you sitting you on top "Tell me now" he nods you hum "Then...no kiss" you get off. He sat there like a lost puppy "Come on Y/n."

You head upstairs to your room, change into a gown, you decided to plan on teasing him so you went to your drawer and see a lingerie set "Now how the hell do I put this on" you struggled since you don't wear those type of things but managed to put it on, and lay down covering yourself you hear the door open.

You quietly stay in your place trying not to laugh it then gets silent you peek your head out of the covers and see him dressing up. "Where are you going?" He gets his phone "I'm going out" you shrug it off and cover yourself "Have fun" you hear the door close he left you sigh. "Why are you letting me go you're supposed to say no" he jumps on the bed and removes the blanket.

You try to cover yourself but he throws the blanket on the floor he eyes you looking at you "What's this" you smile and stand up to get the blanket it was cold you were now regretting your decision "You like it" he licks his lips "Of course I do" you both kiss moving in sync with each other he hums making you stop "That's right you need to change your mom was calling you she's waiting for you in the kitchen."

"You're lying" he shakes his head that's when the door opens "Y/n. Yoongi did you tell her" you hide under the covers close to him "I did she'll head downstairs she's in the bathroom" your mom sees the bathroom door open she raises her eyebrow "Oh really" he smiles at her and she leaves. You come out gasping for air he places his hand on your thigh and slightly smacks it "Go downstairs before you get in trouble. Wear this when we are about to go to sleep okay."

After changing you head downstairs.