②⑤

The day comes.

"Let's go on a date" you look at him "Um okay I'm going to take a shower." He hands you a dress he bought you put it on you come out and he's left speechless. He licks his lips "What's wrong" he shakes his head "Nothing you look beautiful" you go to him and grab him by his tie "You as well look handsome with this suit."

"Now where are we going" he nods "Oh you'll see when we get there" he opens the car door for you and starts driving. You both arrive at the restaurant "Oh wow it's so pretty here" he intertwines his hand with yours "Come on" you both take a seat and order your food you both talk and laugh until he then gets serious and just stares at you.

You look behind to see if he's looking at someone behind you but there's no one "Y/n" you look back and see him standing in front of you. He gets down on one knee and pulls out the box with the ring "Y/n will you make me the happiest man and marry me" you smile "Of course. Yes" he puts on the ring you hug him everyone starts applauding. "You and me forever."

The End

Started - November 12, 2020
Ended - February 21, 2021

--
I hope you guys enjoyed this story thank you so much for the support on this and my other stories.

My next story is "Tutor" a Namjoon fanfic hope you like it.