"Yeah we know each other" he looks at him once more with a serious face he goes in front of you and closes the door. "Why did you do that. That is rude" you stare at him and he starts making fists "Yoongi what's wrong" he grabs your hand "Just don't talk to him ok" you scoff "Why though he seems nice" he heads to the kitchen.

He makes something real quick "Come eat" you go and sit down "You see after you left I met him and we became friends I also then started seeing someone but found out she cheated on me with him." You continue eating and feed him he smiles "I mean I have you now so it's in the past I really don't care so just don't talk to him. I'll come back later ok" he kisses you and heads out.

Yoongi heads to Hoseok's house he rings the doorbell but no one opens it he bangs on it. "Oh hey, there buddy" he sighs "Don't you buddy me after what you did in the past" he starts thinking "Past? Oh you mean her. Um what was her name" he smiles.

Yoongi grabs him "Shut up I'm over her but don't be coming for Y/n understood" he lets him go "I don't know about that she is cute" he glares at Yoongi "Just don't and maybe we can be friends again" he smirks "Ok I won't mess with her well I'll try not to ok bye" he closes the door on him he smiles and heads back to your house.

He comes back "What happened" he sits next to you "Nothing you want to go shopping I'll buy anything you want" you smile "Yeah let me go change" you quickly run upstairs while he waits. "Y/n I'm home," your mom says making Yoongi freeze she goes to the kitchen and sees him there.

"Oh hi Yoongi how are you and your grandma" he stands still "We are fine" she laughs "You can move why are you standing like a soldier" you come in and stop to greet her "Going out," she asks you and you nod "Ok have fun I'll make dinner later and it looks like we have a new neighbor. Oh, you guys I get that you are together but try to not make too much noise last night I came and quickly left" Yoongi rubs his neck and you feel yourself heat up.

"Ok, mom see you later" you pull him out of there once outside he places his forehead on your shoulder "Ugh I thought you lived alone" you start patting his head "Anyway let's go my car is over there," he says guiding you still feeling embarrassed.

You guys get there you went at every section you ha filled an entire cart he just looked at you and the cart. Once getting ready to pay you help him place the things on the counter while the lady scans them it went on like that in almost every store you guys went in. Lastly, you go grocery shopping bought some vegetables and more things for the rest of the week. You saw a bar of chocolate and placed it on the counter but Yoongi put it back in its place.

The lady eyed you guys confused whether to get the chocolate to scan or not as you kept on putting it but Yoongi would move it back in its place she laughs. "You guys are cute it's on me" she scans it and puts it in a bag you both thank her and laugh to the car. You guys get home he stalls as he opens the trunk to see many bags "Don't worry I'll help you" he smiles and you go carry the bags inside "Woah that's a lot of things" she starts placing the things that go in the fridge and the rest on the counter while you take the rest of the bags to your room that was some clothes you bought.

You come downstairs to see Yoongi sitting at the dinner table while your mom was cutting some veggies he just raised his shoulder saying I don't know what is going on. "Oh Y/n let's invite our neighbor over for dinner" you look at Yoongi "He knows him so I'll take Yoongi with me ok be right back" you grab his arm and he shakes his head your mom stares at him and he quickly goes.

You guys get there "Knock," you tell him "No you" you knock and quickly run back to your house he sighs as the door then opens "Oh hi what brings you here," Hoseok says "Um Y/n's mom is inviting you for dinner since you're the new neighbor" he nods "Ok I'll be there" Yoongi then walks back to the house you quickly run upstairs. "The neighbor is coming later," Yoongi tells your mom "Okay I'll tell you guys when it's ready."

He goes to your room and opens the door you throw him a pillow "Ow" he goes running to you and grabs you throwing you on the bed he tickles you "Hey stop it" you say while laughing twitching all over the place. You guys then play some video games while the food was ready the doorbell rings "Oh he's here let's go" you pull him to stand up he groans "I'm tired" you use all your strength and pull him up he was surprised.

"Oh you are strong" you both head down to see your mom talking to him by the door he has some drinks with him. "Hi brought some drinks" you all head into the kitchen your mom starts serving Hoseok while Yoongi was going to serve himself you quickly sit him down "I'll do it" he nods and glares at Hoseok who's looking at you. You all then start eating it was delicious your mom cooked the best food but it was time for you to start learning as well although you knew a few recipes already.

Your mom receives a call and steps to the living room you looked at her while you drank some juice. "Y/n have a drink" Hoseok hands you one "She doesn't drink" Yoongi states your mom comes back "Sweetie I have to go to work apparently there is no one who can do a night shift so I'll be back tomorrow ok" she kisses your head and pats Yoongi's head she says goodbye and quickly leaves.

"Well, I guess it's just us," you say as things get awkward between Hoseok and Yoongi. "Come on just one drink" Yoongi grabs it and drinks half of it Hoseok laughs. "You're really protective aren't you" Hoseok states while he takes a glance at you.

You grab the drink and drink it "There you go" Hoseok smiles you guys move to the living room and Yoongi puts the football game while going you were barely taking small steps you laughed and he holds onto you "See that's why she doesn't drink because she gets like this" he sat you down you started mumbling a song.

"I'm going to get her a blanket ok please don't try anything" he nods "Ok" Yoongi quickly heads upstairs. Hoseok sits next to you "Y/n do you love Yoongi" you face him "Yes I love him" your eyes started closing. "Is he your boyfriend" you nod "That's weird he didn't mention that you were his girlfriend he just said not to get close to you" you rub your head and sit straight.

"Why don't you go out with me" he comes close to you and kisses you.