②①

During graduation, your mom, Hoseok, Yoongi's grandmother, and Yoongi came you all took many pictures it was a memorable day. That day was fun and since then he's always been with you stuck like glue well when you were at home. You guys would go to the theater watch movies and stuff like that but he mostly enjoyed staying at home and you did as well. You both as well would play basketball at the park close to your elementary school where everything started. Visited his grandmother she adored you would ask when will you guys get married and have kids.

You wake up and put on your robe and head to the bathroom you see you have hickeys that are noticeable you forget about it and brush your teeth he comes in the bathroom wearing a shirt and sweats he hugs you. "Did you have fun last night" he whispers in your ears as he gets his toothbrush and starts brushing his teeth.

"I mean I always do. Anyways what should I do they are noticeable" he sees it through the mirror "It'll be fine and you as well left me some" he shows you and you smile. "Shouldn't we take a break we usually do it almost every night I mean I'm not complaining" you finish up washing your face "I mean what can I say you always surprise me now wash your face and head downstairs you're lucky my mom isn't home." You jump in the shower as he then accompanies you but you get out before him.

You change into one of his button-up shirts and jog down the stairs going to the kitchen when he comes down you had the food prepared he be taking too long in the bathroom he had another fresh pair of sweats and shirt. "Come eat" he sits down and you both start eating as well "You know what I'll cook from now on" you got surprised "Sure if you want" the doorbell rings and you both look at each other.

"Did you buy something?" He asks you and you nod your head "I'll go check" you stand up and head to the door not realizing he went behind you" you open the door "Oh hi Hoseok what brings you here" Yoongi comes from behind and back hugs you putting his chin on your shoulder. Out of nowhere Yoongi coldly asks him something "Can we help you with something?"

You try to remove his hand but he holds onto you tightly "Don't be rude Yoongi. Come have breakfast with us Hoseok" he politely rejects the invitation "I just came by to see how you are doing but you both seem fine so see you later" he waves and you wave saying bye Yoongi closes the door.  Yoongi lets you go "Seriously how can you be jealous when clearly nothing is going on between us" he just does an I don't know gesture "Okay I'm sorry" you hug him "You know you don't have to be like that when you already have me."

You both head back to the dining table "I'll go apologize to him when we are done eating" you nod "Yeah then I'll clean my mom's room or distract myself with something" he smiles at what had just happened was just an act. "I'll be going" he kisses you before he leaves he goes and knocks on Hoseok's door.

Hoseok opens it "Hi come in so how can I help you because the plan was put on pause. Was it really necessary for you to act like that in front of her" he comes in and takes a seat on the couch Hoseok hands him a drink "I know but you know. I'm sorry."