You try to push him away but you barely moved him so you try to move away but he held your chin. You started wondering why Yoongi didn't mention you to him about you being his girlfriend your eyes were getting watery. Hoseok hovers you and goes down to your neck you gasp as then you come to your senses "Hoseok please stop I'm with Yoongi I barely know you."

"I'll let you know me I'll show you," he says you then slap him. He groans you quickly stood up sitting at the edge he grabs his cheek and smirks. He grabs your wrist and then Yoongi comes "I have the blanket" he says as he then sees him grabbing you "Hoseok" he heads towards him and pulls you out of his grip and throws him on the floor.

Yoongi cups your face "Are you ok did he do anything" you just looked down "I'm ok." He scoffs "See you're doing this again" Hoseok stands up shaking his head in defeat "Ok let me ask you something do you love her because you just said to leave her alone but you didn't say she was your girlfriend or anything" he tilts his head waiting for Yoongi's answer.

You look at Yoongi "I do like Y/n no I love her and she is my girlfriend" you smile and hug him he wraps his arms around you. Hoseok starts clapping and you both look at him "You guys will last long Y/n is worth it so don't break her heart ok" you both look at each other confused. "I thought you liked her," Yoongi asks him "I do so if you break her heart I'll take her from you. See I am your friend Yoongi you can trust me that is why when I found out your ex was cheating I did the same to see how it would turn out but she didn't even mention you and proceeded. I was going to tell you after but you walked in and you know."

You look at him he kisses your forehead "So my work here is done" Hoseok says Yoongi grabs your hand "I'll never break your heart and the girl I truly like was you." He glances at Hoseok "Ok then I'll get going" you both lead him to the door once he steps out he looks back "Y/n if he does anything to you such as making you cry just know I'm here" he looks at Yoongi and slightly smirks then makes eye contact with you.

After everything he kisses you and heads to his house to check on his grandmother, it was late but you let him go he told you he would come the next day you head to your room to catch up on some college work you had missed and ended up sleeping.

Your mom later came at 3 in the morning she saw you sleeping she covered you with your blanket "Good night my princess sorry I couldn't say it earlier" and headed to her room.