Chapter 27:: Team Spirit; Izayah

Please check out my story "being the mafias girl" ^·^

UNEDITED]

Marceline's POV

"That fucker" Kali says out the blue. I believe it was to herself but came a bit a loud and loud of enough for me to hear.

"Is something wrong?" I say looking at Kali. She looked at me and slightly smiled. "There's nothing exactly wrong." She starts.

"I don't know how to explain it..it's complicated" she says. I just left it at that. I don't think I can find a response to that.

Then she changed the subject. "Do you wanna come with me to cheer practice?" She offers. "Your an cheerleader?" I say amazed.

"Yeah" she kinda chuckled. "Despite it being a team full of Bitches, It's actually really cool and gets me back in shape, losing the rest of my baby fat" She says.

"But you already look great" I say. I mean she does. She's skinny and she's curved. "Gurl, I swear Devon brung up how my stomach looked one time and he almost got murder" Kali says.

I probably could see him maybe saying something about that to her without thinking first. No offense to him.

"Kali can you and Marceline start less talking and more working" the teacher says.

"sorry Teacher" Kali says shaking her head. I kinda chuckled a bit but stopped.

After class we started walking in the hallway. We went into the locker room and Kali got changed in her uniform. We then went into the gym as it was filling in. I had sat down on the bleachers not being noticeable.

Everyone in the class was talking except Kali, she was just standing quietly and patiently waiting for the practice to start.

I didn't know they can do practice during school.

"Okay! Quiet down bitches!" Ashley shouted as she was coming more in view of every one. Everyone had become quiet.

"We want to start practicing right away. So I'll go ahead and tell your positions" Ashley says.

She went and told every one than got to Kali. "Kali, your at the top of the pyramid" Ashley directed.

"Uh, Ashley... I don't want to be on the top of the pyramid. I have an fear of hights" Kali says sweetly.

"Aww that's too bad Kali. But your still going to be at the top of the pyramid" Ashley says.

Kali gave her a look. "your not about to Compelle me into being at the top of pyramid" Kali says crossing her arms.

"You are obligated to listen to me, because I am The Caption A.K.A the head cheerleader of this Squad" Ashley says really determined.

Kali gave that look. that look that told that she just can't really believe Ashley is saying this to her.

Ashley had put her clip board against her chest. "Maybe if you weren't being Ghetto and hanging out with that Thug and got knocked up and gave birth to those creatures, May be you could have been the head cheerleader and decided for your self rather you can be on the top of the pyramid" Ashley says.

Kali had glared at me her. "You know Ashley, it's one thing to try and demind something but it's another thing when you disrespect me, my man and My babies. Bitch Call my babies creatures one more time. Call my man A thug one more time and Disrespect me one more time and I'll show you who your really fucking with hoe, I ain't the one boo" Kali says.

"Kali, stop being Ghetto and If you disrespect me again I'll kick you off the squad" Ashley says.

"I'm beat your ass before you do that. You can't kick me off for stating my opinion and standing up. You can't force me to do something that I don't want to. And if You call me a Fucking Bitch again, we will definitely be having problems." Kali says. More of a hissing towards Ashley in Anger.