Chapter 31:: Teddy Bear

(EDITED)

Liam’s POV

Chen came to my office all exhausted. I looked at him. He had slumped down on the couch and pinched the tip of his nose and let out an exasperated sigh.  I had put the papers down that I was working on. “What’s wrong” I say amused. Nothing really bothers Chen; he’s more of the mellow type of friend. I only truly saw him get mad about once in a blue moon. He turned his head towards me. “Well, for starters…Kara Period.” He started. “Not only did she come bug me but she got in my bed and not only that she stripped out of all of her clothes, just in bra and panties which I’m thankful for. Not that I don’t like women, I just don’t see Kara like that. She kept poking me in my sleep then she woke up at four something in the morning wanting to work out and play loud music then she took a shower with the door opened singing horribly. She’s a Pain in the ass. I feel like she’s my little siblings then a friend” he says. I had started laughing. “Yeah, but she’s chilled” I say. He shook his head.

“And for second my mom…” he sucked in a breath and had put his best Asian accent on. “Chen, why haven’t you’ve visit mum…I’ve been so worried, dad have too…. You get your little rice kimchi ass-home and come see your cousins” He says. I had started laughing. “Dude, I don’t want to laugh at that, it’s so wrong” I say threw laughter. He was laughing as well. “Be honest, she doesn’t speak that good of English...you know that’s how she speaks… that’s why I’m fluent in Chinese and Korean” Chen says. “And also my cousins from Gangnam came to visit. And I swear if you say Gangnam style I will go insane. Gangnam is a Town in South Korea, more leaned on the rich side of Korea.”  Chen says. “I know what Gangnam is” I say.

“So?” he says.

“Yeah, sure” I say.

He had stared at the wall. “You know what’s crazy?” he says. “You disobeying your dad” I say. He shook his head. “No, Not that” He says. “My mom told me that if I didn’t find my mate by eighteen then she’s arranging a marriage for me and at that to a Chinese girl from china” he says. I didn’t want to say what’s wrong with that but I sort of already thought. “You know … like my sister” he says. “Which sister?” he got more than one sister. “Min…she married that one dude...he’s a CEO for a big business in Korea, Japan, China, America, Europe and etc.” He says. Oooh. “I don’t want to be like that…” Chen says.

I was about to say something but the office doors swung opened and it was no one other than…Kara!

“Kara has just entered the room…please don’t cheer me on” She says cocky. I’d say cocky because again she’s like a boy and a girl so I’ll stick with Cocky then Stuck up. Chen had groaned. “What Now Kara?” Chen says. “Panda dude, chill I just wanted to say my good byes. My mates kept bugging me so I decided to leave early, if you don’t mind, Liam, can you tell your hot mate I said Bye and that’ll I miss her” she says with her hand over her heart.

“Uh…Not the last part but otherwise sure” I say. She smiled a sweet smile. “Kay, Adios amigos” She says as she was about to leave out but she stopped in mid-way and slowly turned around. “Uh, Chen you’re not going to help me?” she says. He had got up and gave me a look and shook his head as he had left out the office with Kara. I had looked at the clock on the wall and had sighed. It’s only twelve thirty nine. Why does school take so long to end? So what should I do in the meantime? Should I go to the store? Yeah that’ll be wonderful. I had finished up the last of the work and had gone upstairs and got my jacket and car keys and had left to the store. Now, not saying it’s unusual for people to stare but c’mon I know you look at better things. As I was looking in the women section, not the clothes and underwear, like all the smell good stuff. There was a mini group of girls. They looked to be about twelve, thirteen, fourteenish. I saw from the corner of my eye that they were all staring at me, giggling and pointing. I heard one of them say. “Oh my gawd, Heather, Cierra he’s so hawt”