Chapter 37:: Stuff just got more good

[UNEDITED]

Mason's POV

I sat up all night reading all about Alexia. I'm surprised she's not lock up far away from here. She's more dangerous then I thought. I need to speak with her.

I had got my phone out and dialed her number. She picked up after the fourth ring. "Yes?" She says happily.

"Alexia, I want you to meet me at my office. Right now" I say, more of a demand. "Okay, I'll be there" she says before hanging up the phone.

I had picked all the papers and opened my file cabinet and gently placed them down in there then closed it and locked it. I had just sat back waiting for her. Ten minutes later I got a knock at the door.

"Sir, miss Collins is here" my assistant says. I nodded. "Bring here in" she had walked in wear a short fitted black skirt and a white blouse with two buttons undid showing some her cleavage. Her hair was curled and down and she was wearing some makeup with black high heals.

She had walked all the way to the chair in front of me and sat down then crossed her legs. My assistant had closed the door.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" She says bashing her eye lids.
"About me, I'll need you to not come near my family anymore" I say.
She pouted. "That's all? I thought you wanted to fuck, that's why I wore this, and I wore my sexy matching black lacy bra and thong. Just for you" she says.

"No that's not all, and I didn't need to know what lingerie your wearing" I say.

"Are you even a man? Any guy would of forgot what he wanted to discuss with me and just fucked me"

"Yes I am, just the respectable type of man and not the perverted pig type" I say.

"What ever, okay as you were saying" she says in a bored kinda annoyed tone.

"I don't want you coming near my family ever again, your beyond dangerous of what I thought." I say.

She let out a breath. "I see you read those articles, Mr.BusinessMan. Your not going to totally believe those Articles, Are you?" She says watching me very closely.

"Why not" I say

She gave me a look. "You nor any body else knows my side of the story"

"Oh, so you have a side to the story" I say sarcastically.

"Every story has two sides" she says.

"I'm listening"

"I won't tell you it here but another time, just not here" She says.

"My office is sound proof and I have all day" she looked nervous a bit. Then she turned her head.

"That article, makes me look like a serial killer, but I am not. I loved my father dearly. He was my hero, the person who was going to save me and my brother." She starts.

"Look not every one is perfect okay, but my mother isn't nearly close to being imperfect, she's the insane one. She made me do it. She knew my father was telling us that'll he save us. She knew it so well. So she went to me. She told me that I need to kill him in order to save my little brother, she had got a blade and had pressed it on his hand and she drew blood. I knew she would do it so I agreed. She went to the store and I had grabbed a knife and felg tears in my eyes, I had slowly went up to him and he turned and smiled at me and that's when the knife went into his body and he groaned and I screamed out loud and just kept doing it repeatedly. I didn't know what was going threw my mind, but I felt sick and the next thing I knew is that the polices came. I was handcuffed. My father was lifeless. I hate myself so much for that...like I said, nobody's perfect." She says.