Chapter 32:: Suspicious Person

[UNEDITED]

Third persons POV

"Hakeem" The boss says. Hakeem listening and attention is on the boss only. "I have a new tesk for you, I want you to hang out with Liam, become his friend and Maybe if you can get some information on Marceline as well...I'm not sure what's she's captable" the boss says putting his cigar back In his mouth.

Hakeem's Just sat there nodding.

Hakeem thought how impossible it was for him to get close to the Alpha. The alpha isn't stupid, he's just likes to be a kid and teenager still. But how hard it would be. But then again I am a part of his pack just listening to a rouge leader. I have my reasons for listening to this commands.

"I will befriend Alpha Liam" Hakeem finally says. The boss smiled. "That's my boy" he says.

Hakeem was nervous to ask the boss, but somewhere in his confidence he decided to go a head and ask him the question.

"Where's my sister?" Hakeem says worried. The boss had took the cigar out his mouth, put his head in the air and blew out the smoke then looked at Hakeem. He had grinned. "Don't trip about ya sista, she's just makin me money" the boss says. Hakeem didn't believe that she was fine. He knew what the boss was doing to her or aleast he thought of all the horrible things that the boss was doing to her, the thoughts, just imagining it made him Cringe.

The boss had looked passed him and he motioned one of his man to come over with his eyes. A man had came and sat a lap top down and turned it towards me. He had pressed the play button.

Hakeem was horrifed. Hakeem knew if he looked away and didn't watch the video, he was going to be beaten later on for disrespecting the boss. On the video it was his sister, she was looking even worse then he last saw her. he really wanted to go over that desk and punch the boss, but he knew better, kept quiet and paid extra attention to the video. His Sister was crying, she was beatened up, bruised. There were two man making her do stuff, the unthinkable. One guy had slapped her around, the other made her suck on his little friend then they pour something really hot on her, making her doing this horrible scream. He wanted to cry so badly. But he knew if he cried then it would of shown weakness and weakness means a beaten and he didn't have time for that.

Finally the boss had closed the lap top. He secretly felt happy that he stopped showing me that video. How could he? How could he torture us like this? Who does this to kids? We are only eighteen and seventeen years old. Is what Hakeem thought.

The boss had a evil grin on his face. "If you know what's best then you'll do this, I mean since Uncle does knows best" He says.

Hakeen nodded. "Why so quiet Hakeem, your my nephew, tell me what's the matter?" He says in a dumb playful voice. Hakeem hated that he tried his hardest to impress his unlce A.K.A Boss for a family love. Apparently, the only love he's got is for himself. How cold hearted can he get, his what Hakeem thought.

"Nothing the matter, just checking up on my sister" Hakeem says. "If you complete step one which is befriend Liam then I'll adward you with bringing your sista here for a day" He tells Hakeem. Hakeem felt so happy but didn't show it, he just kept his poker face. "Thank you Boss" Hakeem says. The boss looked pleased with Hakeem. "Try not falling for anyone why your out there, that'll be bad news" The boss says. Hakeem got up. "Will do sir" his all he said before he left out.

Now, Hakeem is highly pissed. The boss isn't his real uncle. He was a really good family friend. He hates that his mom and dad trusted this man to take care of him and his sister. He's horrible.

.

.

.

.