Chapter 30:: Alexia's Manipulating

(UNEDITED) 

Alexia’s POV

I had pulled out some files and basically on Mason now. Of course if I need to go on stalker mode to figure him out, then I have no problem with that. I came across something interesting. I read it and my mouth dropped. Mason’s not fully Caucasian! He’s Mexican as well. His mother, I can across her. Hmm well isn’t she a beauty. She looks young, like she gave birth to them when she was fourteen or fifteen, perhaps, nah I shouldn’t be thinking outside the box. I saw a contact number and got my phone out and dialed the number. It said the number was disconnected. So who else knows his mother? Where is his mom? I decided to dig a bit deeper and saw that, Of course I should have noticed, his mother is in jail. Now I can’t see why she’s in jail but I think I should take a trip and visit her. Wouldn’t it be lovely meeting my mother-In-Law, oh how happy I am. Mason is such a meanie being such a secretive person, keeping things from his wifey.

I had put everything back and had made my way to the door and a man glanced at me, shit I should have been quicker. “Hey! You’re not supposed to be in that room!” he says to as he’s approaching me. I had whispered a memory spell and he just shut up and looked dazed. I went up to him and touched his shoulder. “Sir, you were just on your way to showing me out, you won’t remember me when I step out that door, and do you understand Sir?” I say. “I will show you out and won’t remember you when you step out, I understand Mistress” He says. I smirked. I really love this spell, but this isn’t a spell to use easily. I believe there’s a spell to everything, the only thing we witches can’t do is complete a spell of ruling the world, have as much money as we want and lastly force someone to love us.

I started walking heading out; I waved to the nice sir then got in my car and drove off. My expression changed. You would have thought I forgave Marceline and didn’t care for her anymore, but you’re wrong. I hate her, I wish I could kill her, but if I did Mason would most definitely hate. Rather he loves her in an awful sinful way, a part of him still loves her as a little sister, I mean they practically grew up together, what’s their more to ask for? I hate it that he never looks my way. As much as I try, still nothing. What does she got that I don’t? I’m trying while she lays back with her mate while my mate is still making googly eyes at her. After I’m done with his mother, I’m going to the Alpha next. I don’t think I have properly introduced myself to him, especially since I will be joining his pack pretty soon, will just until I have Mason all to myself.

I had finally arrived to the jail. I had sighed in and showed my I.D and etc. I had seen her and she looked very pregnant. I’m glad I found a perfect weapon to keep hold on her. I had approached her. I put my hand out and said “hola, Lola ¿cómo estás?” She just sat down. I’m not sure how smart this woman is but using her baby against her will mostly do the trick. I had cleared my throat and sat down as well. “Are you bullshitting me girl” She says. I was surprised. I thought she was all cutesy I mean she looks cutesy. “Are you working for the feds, I already told the other women that Brittany was a part of it too” I looked at her a bit confused. “Wait” I took a deep breath. “My name is Alexia and no I don’t work with the feds or any government jobs or etc. I’m a high school teacher and as I’m fully aware that you can tell what mates are? Right? Will I’m masons mate and I need your help” I say. Her expression changed. She had a happy cutesy expression now. “Oh, Alexis it’s a pleasure to meet you. Of course I’m mason’s and Ashton’s mami, and don’t be so informal with me. And what’s the problem?” she says kindly, wow she cooperated faster than I thought.

“Well we haven’t been able to complete the mate bond, will because basically he rejected me for Marceline, his step sister. I don’t know what’s wrong with him. She has a mate that she’s with but still he insists to keep trying for her affection.” I say. She had a regular expression now. “Child, do you honestly think I can force my son to like you” she says serious catching me off guard. She’s bipolar much. “Mason loves me and would do anything for me but forcing him, that’s torture. I lost my mate to a woman who’s lost her mate. I caused my mate pain. I still love him and I know deep down he still loves me a little bit. I can feel it. Sometimes it hurts but you don’t see me calling his mother up and telling her to make him divorce that women, bail me out and remarry me again. …no life doesn’t work like that” She says.