Chapter 8:: That Women and That Oooooo Moment.

[EDITED]

Liam's POV

"I don’t understand why you can't keep your Self in Control...For Crying out loud Liam! You’re the Alpha now...I did you a favor by passing it down to you early" My Father Said in a Yelling Tone.

"You did me a Bad Thing... I wasn't ready to be Alpha yet. Taking in all of these responsibilities and Also School. Do you know how overwhelming it is?" I shouted back at him.

"Don't raise your Voice at me Liam" He said in a Warning Tone.

"I didn't....This was so Stupid anyway. Were you high or something because I fucking hate being Alpha Right now!" I had shouted.

"Lower your Voice Liam" he warned again.

"Would if I don't, what are you going to do about it....I'm Alpha Right?" I say as he became silent. my lips Came into a Smirk.

But I didn't see the next thing coming because he had punched me.... damn Old man.

I had slowly got up catching my Balance as I had wiped the blood off of my lip as I Glared at my Father. The door had opened and came in Jennifer. That Damn Women. "What's going on in here!" she exclaimed. This Dumb Bitch knows exactly what's happening... Stupid Blondie. No offense to People with blonde hair but this woman is a true definition of a Dumb Blonde. She's not my Mother, Mom, Mommy, Momma, Nothing ... just a Women married to my father.

She's 6’1 ...Tall Right? At least to me it is for a girl.... She's a Blondie, Can't you tell? She's super skinny, Like Damn Women you trying to make your bones skinner?!?....she has Green eyes...Wow Isn't that something! And Lastly She's A Bitch who bitch about things and a Gold digger who only married my father for his money.

"Honey why don't you go cool off for a minute and just go relax in the room" she said with a smirk which caused him to Smile. Ewww Gross. "Okay, Baby Cakes I'll be waiting for you" he said in that dumb Playful voice. Than left out and she had closed the door as I went and sat down. I had put my arms on my desk and had put my hands over my face and sighed. I heard Heels Clack and felt hands touch my shoulders which caused me to jump up and back away.

"Come On Liam...why so frightened? You’re Old enough...And you’re surely not a Virgin" she says trying to sound sexy. "Why would I want to fuck you?" I say in discuss.

"Because I'm Beautiful powerful and Amazing in bed...and I always wanted to have your d-" I had cut her off.

"Stop!" I say

"Lady, Look my dad likes you....but I don't.... I fucking hate you, so why the fuck would I fucking wanna fuck you" She had smiled and she had quickly took off of her shirt. "What are you doing!?!" I say looking away.

"Come on, I'm so turned on by you and your voice and that amazing Mature body of yours and I'm sure your mature all over" she says scanning my body. I had walked over to her and had picked her up bridal style. "Oh Liam" she had moaned and I had smirked, as I had opened my office door and looked at her with a Smirked. "You’re Kinky Huh?" she says. I slowed nodded and had Dropped her in the hall and had went in my office and closed and locked the door. she started banging on the door.