Chapter 22:: Left to Train

[UNEDITED]

Marceline's POV

I had started feeling around hoping to feel Liam beside me but all I felt was air. I had opened my eyes and just saw a note beside me.

I sat up and had picked up the note and read it.

Hey Marcie. I had to go and I know you'll be pissed but love you. ~Liam.

My face expression changed as I crumbled up the note and threw it at the wall. "MotherFucker" I say annoyed.

Urg. I won't be seeing him until December and He just ups and disappear. He could of aleast Woke me up first before leaving.

I had got out of bed. I had went to my full body mirror. "Baby, Just hope that I won't murder your daddy before you even meet him" I say rubbing my stomach.

I shook my head then went and took a shower and had put on a short Cosy dress and some Leggings.

I had went down stairs and saw Ethan and Ashton. They were playing a video game and it looked intense as usual.

"Hey Guys" I waved.

"Sup lil sis" Ashton says.

"Hey Marcie" Ethan says.

"Uh... whose winning?" I say as I took a seat on the couch. The continued the game.

"Meeee!" Ashton says really happy.

"That's cuz I wasn't ready. So you cheated"

Ashton shrugged. "I guess I win.... I dare you to seduce Mrs. Garden" he says.

"Whaaa you know her husband is Mr.Garden...our Gym teacher...the strongest and scariest teacher at our school" Ethan says.

"Don't be a Wuss... She is too hot to married to something like that and it's a huge age gap between them." Ashton says.

"I know but how many and how old is she again?" Ethan says.

"Twelve year age gap and She's only Twenty-Five and trust me your not the first student she's fucked." Ashton says.

Why am I listening to this? But why does this sound really good. I need to leave. I'm okay without knowing who any of my brothers are about to have sex with.

I got up and went in the Kitchen and grabbed me an Green apple because I'm craving something sour at the moment. I'll need to buy some pickles later on. I went back into my room and had went on my computer.

And got on Facebook and Bridget tagged me into a status.

I clicked on it and it read.
Marceline is an Annoying Stupid Whore who acts like a bitch to just get friends. Nobody actually likes her. She Nasty and Stupid. Liam derserves better then just going after that Slut.

I sighed. Maybe our Friendship was always a joke. But I trusted her and told her secrets and I actually felt like some had an Really good connection with but I guess I was slow to think that.

I need to not read anything she says on the internet. I need to probably take an anger management class. If Bridget wants to stay alive as well.

I'm so freaking bored. I'm about to go crazy if I stay bored. I had closed my laptop then got up and went and got my phone and dialed Darwen's Number.

He picked up after the fourth ring. "Yeellow" he says.

"Hey...Let's go to the mall today" I say.

"The mall? ....hmm...I guess I can since there's hot guys there" he says.

"Hot guys is the only reason you'll come hang with me" I say fake sad.