Chapter 40:: Gracie, Marcie, Alexia, Hakeem

An/ Oh my...Guys...I just finished a Korean Drama called I'm sorry, I love you let me tell you, it was Beautiful...It was Sooo amazing...So Romantic...So Tragic....So many plot twists.....And I'm totally in Love with Cha MoonHyuk now....but Of course, I totally ship him and Song Eunchae....They were so Perfect... I hope Yoon-Ah finds some one perfect for him....

-ONE OF MY FAVORITE K-Ddramas NOW-

P.s. - Sorry, I'm A k-Drama addicted.im so addicted to Korean Movies, Korean Dramas and kpop. ;) please Bear with me non kpop and non korean dramas people.

Okay, onto the story now ^·^

[UNEDITED]

Marceline's POV

Ahhh, Another beautiful dream. Nice and lovely, calm and peaceful. Happy and enthusiastic. Just wonderful and amazing. Just Another beautiful dream.

My eyes slowly opened and I saw a face inches from my face. My eyes widen causing me to come up really fast and hitting the persons forehead. I had groaned as I had touched my forehead. I had looked over and saw a smiling Grace.

"Uh...Hello?" I say a bit sarcastic and annoyed. What the hell is she doing in my room? In my house? How'd she even get in here? Oh, don't tell me that she's one of those creepy stalkers? I really hope she's not.

"Hiya Marceline" she says happily waving her hand side to side. "Grace?" I say slowly really comprehending the person in my room. "Wha...What are you doing in my room? So early in the morning?" I say looking at the clock on my wall.

"To start our day... Now since your up lets start!" She says with excitement. "Um...Why so early? We have all day" I say getting out of bed now. Her eyes were locked on my belly. I looked down and saw that my shirt was up slightly so I pulled it down. Her eyes travled back up to me.

"Your so lucky...Your momma let you go out and Have..." she got really close to me and whispered "sex" then started giggling. I mentally shook my head. What is she? Nine years old?

"Actually..." I sighed. "How about you sit here...no snooping or touching anything without my permission, I'll go take a quick shower then we'll get the day started..sounds good?" I assure her.

"Okay" she says calmly. I had went in my dresser and pulled out something simple then went in my bathroom and took a quick shower then got out and dressed. When I had left out of the bathroom I saw that Grace wasn't there on the bed where I left her. I started to panick a bit. Don't tell me she started wondering around the house. I had grabbed my phone and had left out the room and went down stairs and looked around. I saw mom in the kitchen. "Mom, did you see where Grace went?" I say quickly.

"She went outside, she said there was something out there that caught her attention" mom says while still cooking. "Why?" She added.

"Uh...No reason...Urm thanks" I say running out the kitchen and looked out side and saw her and Liam. I let a breath out. I feel like she's a five year old child.

I had went out side and smiled. "There you are Grace" I say approaching her. Liam looked like 'Please help me, get her'

"Marceline, why don't you introduce me to your school mate...he's very ... Handsome" she says gazing up at him. I started chuckling. "Sorry, Grace" I say.

She looked at me. "Huh?" She says. "He's off limits..He's my boyfriend and the father of my child" I say. She had an surprised and disappointed look.

"Oh, sorry" she says disappointed. I just waved it off. Liam had lifted up a bag. I had clapped. "Good job Liam" I say as I take the bag. In the bag is my prescription and vitamins.