Chapter 35:: manipulative Sneaky Alexia

[UNEDITED]

Mason's POV

Someone decided to visit me at work. But the question is why. I had put the papers done. "Are you a Capricorn?" Alexia asks. "What do you think?" I say making eye contact. "Are you frighten of me?" She says coming closer to my desk.

"No, I am not... to know that we are mates, I know you wouldn't want to harm me, physically or emotionally" I say.

"Your thinking on that is a Myth" she says. "Would you?" I say raising my eye brow. "If you don't betray me I'll consider your thinking as a fact" she says.  I chuckled darkly. "I'll never side with you, your an emotional wreck.....Would you consider Therapy?"

"I'm too smart for them.... All they prescribe to me is some stupid pills that I refused to take....maybe you can be my therapist? Maybe you can consul me and I'll end up seducting you and you'll be in that suit while I'm wearing my work clothes and start kissing and you'll come on to me onto the nice comfy sofa and-----"

"What are we fliming,  a porn movie?" I say. She shook her head.

"Nope, just our movie" She says.

"Your really straight forward, confident and freaky" I say.

"Bad or good freaky?"

"I'd rather not answer that" I say. She had walked around my desk and sat on top of it. "Mason, I believe your the hardest men I've ever tried to get with and at that the first man I've ever liked"

"Good...I can teach you to be a lady again then some slut that works her way up to the top" I say.

She put her hand over her heart. "Ouch, that kinda hurt a bit" she says. "Why is it that you need to sleep with different men when your smart" I say shuffling some papers around. She was silent for a moment then she opened her mouth.

"Mason..." she says slowly then out of nowhere she had jumped into my lap and wrapped her arms around me. "Hey" I say. She had her head in my.neck. "that's why I like you, your different from those other horrible guys....your intelligent, wise, kind, cold hearted,  loyal and warm....you sure your not a Capricorn?" She says.

"I am, are you happy now? January eighteen is my birthday" I say. She wasn't going to stop with these questions. "Awe, Massy you opened up a bit....I guess our relationship has made a step forward"

"We are not in a relationship Alexia.....I hope your not psychotic" I say looking down at her she looked up at me. "Not psychotic, jealous yes, psychotic no....mom is, I am not" she says.

I had thought for a good moment. "Is Darwen in trouble? Him and his family?" I say. She shrugged. "I dunno" she says. "You sure" I say. She was looking away. "Yeah" I had studied her for a good second. "Look me in the eyes and tell me...is Darwens family in danger?" She had looked up and I gave her my best stare. I know she's lying.

She sighed. "Yes they are....please don't interfere...it's there destiny" she says. "Destiny? How? What's going on? What's going to happen to them?"  I say.

"Please Mason...don't make this hard" She says. I had to think quick

"If you tell me, I'll have sex with you" I say. Of course I won't lie, Darwen was like a little bro along with Marceline will little sis.

Alexia sat her really fast and had an angry look and slapped me really hard. I was staring at her in shock then she grabbed my face and started kissing Me. She's the aggressive type. She had pulled away.

"Don't think low about me....the other man can because I can give two shits about them but you, you thinking low on me hurts so much...have some hope in me.... I'm not a whore...I have and had my reasons for sleeping to get to the top. But I cannot tell you anymore, I barely know...If I did I wouldn't be able to tell...My life would be in danger as well"  She says.