Chapter 50: Saying Goodbye

(Unedited)

Marceline's POV

*Dreaming*

Where am I? What is this place? Why is it so foggy. I hear noises but I don't see anybody. Is this a jungle? The woods?

Out of nowhere I saw some guys from our pack fighting another pack. They're in war. Why? Whats with all of this fighting what will it get us?

"Someone will die" a faint voice whispers. "Someone will die" it continued. "They will die" it says.

"Who? Who will die?" I say looking around. "Someone will die, someone close to you will die" the voice says. "Who?!" I shouted. "It's their faith, they will die on battlefield, Beware you have been warned" it says disappearing.

"Wait!" I shouted.

"Marceline!" I turned and seen Liam.

"Liam" everything was starting to slowly fade.

"Marceline" it said again.

Liam! He can't hear me, why can't he hear me? Why can't I speak anymore? Liam.

"Marceline!" I opened my eyes looking up at a concerned Liam. I felt sweaty all over and was breathing heavily. What kind of dream was that.

"Are you okay" he says as I sat up and looked at him confused. "You were calling my name in your sleep" he says.

I brushed it off and smiled. "Yeah im fine, it was just a nightmare, dont worry about it" I say.

He leaned back against the bed and put his hands in his hair. "Geez, you're making me worry about you before I leave and worry about my pack" he says.

I grabbed his hands and slowly brung it down. "Be safe in combat" I say.
He looked up more. "Lets just enjoy our last minutes for now before I leave today" he says.

"Yeah you're right." He became quiet.
"Whats on you're mind" he says.

"Nothing much" I say.

"Geez, you're terrible at lying" he says.

I looked away. "I'm sorry for making you have to chose between us and the pack. And as a Luna I shouldn't have made them seem as less valuable then us." He didn't say anything.

I looked back at him and he had a serious look right now. "I forgive you Marceline, but as a Alpha I hope you never think of being selfish like that again in the future" he says.

Geez I hate being controlled and told what to do, but as Luna, as being the mother of his child and his girlfriend, I must support his sayings and actions right now.

I smiled. "I'll be more mature by then" I say. He nodded. He leaned his head back against the bed again and ran his hand through his hair and looked down at me.

Now, let me say this. One word, feeling and action for this moment. WATERFALLS!!!

Now, I shouldn't be thinking like a pervert before he leave because there is a high a chance Another Kayden or Kaydena will be coming again.

But hey fuck it. I had crawled over to Liam slowly as his eyes followed me. Getting me even more turned on then what I should already be. "And what do you think you are doing?" He says all deep to me.

"Just having some fun" I say as I had sat on top of his lap and leaned forward with my hands on his chest.

"You realize that you are still naked, Miss Luna?" He says looking me up and down. I smiled. "I'm aware" I say being bold.