Chapter 26:: Kali...As In Kalifornia

[UNEDITED]

Marceline's Pov

I have to go to school, I won't lie I have been missing a few days of school. I need to start getting there on time.

I'm dressed ready to go to school. I am wearing a fitted shirt and some pants. I wont lie this is basically the only thing I can wear at the moment until I go shopping for bigger clothes.

I had checked one more time to see if I looked good, just in case I won't have to do quick checks in the mirrors in school. Like me tell you, in last year when I was a Freshman I was doing a self check in one of the classrooms mirrors and had turned around and made eye contact with a cute boy but he looked away really fast right when I turned around. How Awkward that was.

I had grabbed my car keys. I know I'm not suppose to be driving like that while I'm pregnant but I really hate riding a bus. It's just...I can't explain it.

I had went and got me some starbucks and some McDonald's. I love Starbucks as you can see. And I'm Feeling McDonald's at the moment. I had went straight to school after getting my food. I had sat in my car while eating, why? Because people really have the nerve to ask some one Can I Have some or can I get a piece of that or can I can some of your drink, im thirsty?

Your all probably like just say no, you don't have to share with them. They can go buy their own food and drinks. It sounds like their personal problems. Well the thing is...it's a problem for people who are nice. Nice people seem to have a problem with telling people no. Thou not all nice people have a problem with saying No if they really wanted too say it.

Man, McDonald's hit the spot. Baby you must really like McDonald's. I had drunk some of my starbucks. Fuck it. I'm taking this with me. I had got out and grabbed my phone and my bookbag and had locked my doors and walked up into the school.

All of sudden a lot of eyes are on me. Why is everyone staring at me like I have something on my face?. I'm pretty sure I didn't eat to messy. Hey I was in the car, not in school. I'm eating regular.

I just kept walking. I made it to first period. I had sat down in my seat. And I saw Reilly. "Marceline's...It felt like ages since I've last saw you...why have you been missing a lot of days of school" he whined the part.

I started chuckling. "Hello to you too Reilly and I wasn't feeling to well" I lied. The truth was I wasn't ready to face every one talking about me more and looking at my stomach. The were's and humans can be equally cruel but the thing is the were's still don't know I'm there future Luna yet.

"How are you feeling now? Any better?" He asks concerned. "Yeah" I say smiley. "That's good" he says cheesing really big.

"Everyone Back to your seats" the teacher says as his eyes scanned the room. His eyes stopped on me. "Oh, looks whose finally came and joined us again...Welcome back Marceline" he says.

"Glad to be back...Thanks" I lied. I freaking hate this class and I freaking don't like you teacher. I personally think you've got a problem with me the most.

I just had that fake smile on. "Alrighty lets begin" he says. First period actually went by quick fast. As soon as the bell ranged I was one of the first to leave out.

I was on my way to second and I just so happen to see someone. Bridget. Why every second I see her I just freaking hate her even more and want to beat her face in even more.

We made eye contact. I just kept a straight face. She had looked me up and down and just smirked then looked a head. Why that look? What's she's thinking? What's her motivations?