Chapter 2:: The Fight

[EDITED]

*Resume back to when they were in Lunch...*

Marceline's POV

Liam is a player?

I just saw him with that girl on his lap. He’s really a player?

And I thought I'll go and apologize and run into his arms. Tsk tsk tsk so that means he wasn't lying earlier about doing adult things. I sighed.

I had got up and had went and threw my food away. And accidentally bumped into a girl.

"Hey, Watch it" She says

I didn't look at her face

"I'm sorry" I say as I threw my food away.

"Sorry won't cut it...Do you know how much this outfit coasted?" She says and I ignore her and went back over to the table.

"I'm going to go ahead, Try not to kill each other" I say to Bridget and Darwen.

I had left out and nobody was in the halls so I went to my locker and got my books out for my next locker.

All of a sudden someone had slammed my locker and I turn and saw that girl again but with 4 other girls.

"Look, I'm not here to cause trouble" I say starting to walk but I got pushed back into my locker.

"Hey, what is your problem?" I yelled at her and she raised her hand really fast than it connected with my right cheek.

I had held my cheek as it stung.

"Look, Bitch. You don’t just run into me and apologize like that, okay. ...Do you even know me?" The girls says

"No, I Don't" I say pissed off. Who the hell do she thinks she is?

"I'm Ashley the Head Cheerleader. Most of the Guys are off limits. Like Alpha." Ashley says

I glared at her "Why is he yours? Wasn't that girl on his lap earlier?" I say

She inhaled "He's mines because he is. That Slut is just being a slut to him, just so she can get into bed with him. Kennedy is cool and all but she's a slut" Ashley says

"And you’re A Bitch?" I say

She had growled than she had kicked my leg. I got mad and had grabbed her hair and started punching her. We had fell on the floor and I started punching her over and over again.

"What are you girls doing sitting there, get this Crazy Bitch off of me!" Ashley yelled

One girl had grabbed my hair and had pulled me off of Ashley. Ashley had got up and started kicking me over and over again, the other girls joined in. I had spit up some blood.

"Hey! What are you girls doing?" A man teacher says. They had stopped kicking me. And I groaned in agony.

"To The Principles Office Now!" He yelled to the girls... I had got up

"You Too" he says and I sighed and went to the office.

I had took a seat away from the girls. And we just sat there waiting. I looked at Ashley and see she have a bloody nose. And a bruise forming on her left cheek.

The Principle came out and looked very angry "Girls, Come in and take a seat" he said.

We had got up and had went into the office and all took a seat. Than he just stared at us.

"You 4 ... you'll have 3 days of Detention....You 4 may leave" He says

They groaned and had left out. Than he looked at me and Ashley.