Chapter 43:: Marking

[UNEDITED)

WORD OF THE CHAPTER
HANGUL: 나 몰라 !
ROMIZATION: Na Molla
English: I Dont know (it really means i dont know in korean)

*any kpop fans or regular fans want to comment a word. If i like the word or sentence i may add you on one of my chapters A.K.A shout out so go a head.

Btw no i am not korean i am learning more korean okay onto the story now.

,.......

Alexia's POV

I heard someone ringing my door bell so I went straight downstairs and opened the door. "Mason! isnt it lovely seeing you" i say happily. I really did miss him dearly.

"Cut the bullshit Alexia" he says stepping in the house. I gave him a look as I closed the door. "Then how about, Why are you here? Is that better?" I say. "I want you too stop this, all of this. So by that you can do whatever you want with me, Ill even be yours" I say with such dusgust. I was looking away then felt a hand connect with my face. I looked up shocked. "What's wrong with you?!" She says. "Dont say that, makes me want to hate you" I say. Whats gotten into him? I enjoyed playing these little games with him but I think hes overly doing it now.

"Nothing" he says. "Mason, You Obviously still dont understand still" I say. So sad, I thought you'll figure ev everything out by now. I guess not. Such pity Mason. But then a Idea came to mind. "Maybe, I may Use this fee card....I Got it!" I say with joy. He's eye brow went up. I just smiled.
.
.
.
.
.
Liam's POV

"Come On! Moved it, Harder! Move Faster!" I yell to the pups. My blood is boiling just thinking about the battle. "Thats What she said!" Kyle yelled which caused Laughter from the guys and a few high fives, while the girls just shook their heads.

"Kyle! You think this is a fucking Joke? Huh? Will it still be a joke if the bastards get to your parents, Kill your dad and brother..possibly rape your two sister and mother, than murder them? Now is it still fucking funny!" I shouted the last part angrily at him. I admit, i probably would of gotten the joke and burst into a laughter but all of this is coming soon and im not sure when they will strike.

"No Sir" Kyle shouted back. "Good, Now Move it! Put your backs into it!" I shouted. They kept going now. The girls were doing the same. I heard footsteps approaching me. I felt a pair of small arms wrap around my waist and felt a huge belly in back.

"Eww, your sweaty" she says as she lets go. She came around the front of me. I smiled "Good, It means i was working hard" she rolled her eyes. "Liam" she says.

"Yeah?" She smiled really big. "I want you to mark me. I know we should of been did this, but when we first did it was so soon and we barely were together at the moment and..." i had kissed her to shut her up.

I pulled back. "How about Today, I'll do it and besides, We dont want little Liam coming when everything is completely out of order" I say. She nodded. "Then when we graduate we'll get married right away and I'll take care of you and him" I say.
I like the sound of that and by the look on her face, it told me that she liked it too.

"Okay, I'll see you later...even though I feel and look like a whale" she says. "You're beautiful" I say

She smiled then headed off.
Now back to work I go.
.
.
.
.
.
Marceline's POV

I called Darwin and told him what me and Liam have planned for tonight. And always like Darwin.

"Ooooo, You getting some D*ck tonight...And its Friday! Girl you just started a new trend. Get D*ck Friday!" Darwin says.