Chapter 1:: Introduction

[ EDITED]

Marceline's POV

Okay I'm not much of an Introduction type of person but I guess I'll do this. My Name is Marceline Rivers and I am a She wolf. I am 5’6, I have black hair and chocolate brown eyes. I am Currently Unmated. I do hope to find my mate pretty soon. Because well I just recently turned sixteen.

All my life I've dreamed of finding my mate. I always pictured him being extremely hot. Loving me for me. Caring for me when nobody cares.

Being weird and doing a whole bunch of weird Shit with me. Him being my R.O.D (Ride or Die).

My Right Hand and I'll be his left. My Hero, My love, and the man I'll see for the rest of my life. A Sweet kind man.

Someone who will just accept me for me.

I just hope he's like that.

Ah, a girl can dream.

I am sleeping right now, well not having a dream at the moment letting me know that I'll be waking up pretty soon.

I heard my door Swung opened and I heard little laughter's. I just kept my eyes closed listening to who is in my room.

Why is he in here with someone? Is he trying to steal my candy again?

All of a sudden I felt a huge flow of cold water hit me, I had quickly opened my eyes and sat up and screamed. "Ethan!!!"

There were some footsteps coming towards the room "What is going on in here?" Josh said

Josh is my step dad, I don't call him dad. I just simply call him Josh. He's cool and all. He have money, lots of money... And what comes with Josh is his sons... Mason who is 21 and a business man and his other son. Ashton who is 18 years old...who Happens to get along with my brother Ethan who is also 18 years old.

"Ethan...Ashton" I say in a dangerous low voice.

"Time to go" Ashton says

"Yeah let’s go before the witch puts a curse on us" Ethan says

They both run out before I have a chance to get up. Great, Just Great. You know sometimes I wish I had a sister. But no I ended up with 2 more brothers. Ughh.

Josh slightly smiled and I had an angry look "Uh, I'll go take care of those two...Hurry up and get dressed. Don't be Late for school" Josh says

I groaned. Just Great. School yeah woo hoo! I'm so ready to start sophomore year.

I had got up out of my now wet bed and had went and picked out some white short and a Pink Tank Top and some white sandals.

Than went and took my shower. I'm so going to murder them when I get my hands on those two.

I Like Mason the most, he's mellower and not wild, and he’s very mature and silent. Though he could be mean. I mean very mean at times. He's always told me I was very clumsy and I should do better in school and once called me stupid. Ouch he sure knows how to put down some one. But a least he's nicer than Ashton. Believe or Not but he is.

I had got dressed and had grabbed my book back and threw it over my back and went down stairs and saw everyone at the table.

The boys started laughing "Boys" Josh warned.

I put my hand up for a brief moment "Josh, No its fine...Let them have their fun. Because what they’re about to see is a true definition of a true witch" I say and start evilly laughing.

"Hey, Are you sure you’re really related to her?" Ashton whispered but a loud whisper

"I'm not sure myself, I think she was adopted" Ethan whispered back