Chapter 42:: Meeting

[UNEDITED]

Alexia's POV

"Do you guys hate me?" They shook there head as a no. "Do you guys like me?" They had shrugged. "Then do you guys trust me?" They nodded their heads. "Good" I say.

"Ashley, Bridget... now listen to me closely, you both cannot have Liam, you know that right?" I say.

"Well, we thought of an idea. Bridget gets him and I'll take the Alpha Female position" Ashley says.

"You girl" I had pinched the bridge of my nose. Then let a breath out. "Listen you two... I know you two are smarter than your what you thought, right?" I say.

"You don't have to be a bitch about it" Ashley says.

"Ashley, It's being Honest not bitching. Honey, why don't you listen to me or you can just leave out that door right now" I say crossing my arms. I don't have time for children, I need someone mature enough to complete this not just some fantasy plan that they created.

Ashley had thought for a minute, looked at Bridget, Bridget shrugged, turned back to me and sighed. "Fine, but I won't put up with you being a smarty pants" Ashley says.

"Smart Ass, Are you ready to listen now?" I say getting inpatient.

"No I wasn't----" Bridget cut Ashley off. "Ashley! Let her talk" Bridget says Annoyed. Ashley gave me a look but quickly closed her mouth.

"Please continue" Bridget says.

"Now, The New part of the plan... We need Liam's baby...Why you say? Because That's the only way he'll really listen and give you two what you want, Marceline will Whine to Mason and My Sexy Mate being as smart as he is, will come to me and he'll have to make a deal with me...Sounds pretty interesting so far" I say.

They nodded. "Good, Well...Anybody else do you think that can help us with this?" I say looking in between them.

Bridget opened her mouth. "Hakeem" is all she says. My eye brow went up in a confused look. Who is Hakeem. I was fully aware of mostly everyone but whose Hakeem?

.
.
.
.
.
.
Liam's POV

Every one had gathered around. The entire pack, no humans allowed. It was a lot of people in our pack. So it was a whole yard filled of were's. Every one was getting seated as everyone was talking. I was nervous, I really hope I don't mess up. I saw Marceline in the front roll, she had smiled up at me and put her thumb up in the air indicating 'Good'

I had tapped the mic to check to see if it's on. It made a beep beep sound. I cleared my throats. "Attention Everyone!" My voice boomed threw the entire pack.

It became completely quiet. "I am having this meeting, because yet, there is an enemy that wants this pack" a few people gasped. "But will we let that enemy steal this pack, Hell Nah!" I say. My dad glared at me. Some people said 'yeah' and others just laughed. Oops, nice going Liam, first meeting. First screw up. I'm getting an lecture later on, I just know it.

"We won't let those rouges or another pack try to take over, no they won't even be able to try...they'll have to get threw us first" there were some 'yeahs' I had mentally smiled to myself, not bad Alpha Liam, Not bad at all.

"We well train and work harder. I am not sure when war will began but I sure am not going to be defeated from not being prepared."

"Anyway parents with kids, I suggest one parent says behind, for the safety of your child or children. I will need as much of you to fight in the war. I know we all don't really want to go in war but we have no choice. A stupid Jackass wants to mess with us" some people started laughing again and yet again anothee glare was sent my way. Hey! It was so worth it. I feel like a serious comedian at the moment.

"We will Win this, For us! , Me! , Your Pack! , Home! Family! Friends! Your land!" Every one started cheering really loud and happily. "That's all for today, you all are dismissed for now... have a nice day" I cut the mic off.

Marceline had came up to me well more like wobble. When she came up to me she had wrapped her arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. She looked up at me.

"You did good, young one" She says. "Thanks" I say. "No problem" she says with a smile. A smile that I wouldn't ever get tired of seeing everyday. Such a angel smile. I had leaned down and pecked her lips catching her off guard and by surprising her.

"What's that for?" She says. I shook my head. "No reason" I say. "Come on, there has to be a reason" she says. "What? I can't kiss my beautiful girlfriend randomly?" I say. She shook her head. "Not unless you want something from your girlfriend" she says.

"Okay fine, That was a kiss because I won't be able to spend that much time with you starting tomorrow. This war is serious so I need to get everyone in good shape" I say. She nodded. "Kay, Alpha" she says.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mason's POV

I went to go see my mother again and she looks depressed. That's unusual of her. "What's the matter? Why are you sulking around?" I say. She looked up at me. Her green eyes starring into my brown eyes. "Son, Life isn't fair. You know? Theirs people who muder and got murdered, lot's of horny bitches and Stupid ignorant people who are heartless like the guard." She says.

"What happened? Their must be a reason for you saying this" I say. "That stupid guard had took the baby. Now his wife is raising my little Malana. That hoe can't have kids so he used me to have a baby, fucking asshole" Mom says.

"Mom calm down... when you get out I'll help you get custody of Malana but right now I can't. And I thought Alexia was talking Malana?" I say.

"That lying bitch, she lied just for no reason... probaby just for my blessings....when I get out her ass is grass" Mom says.

"Mother calm down I'll handle Alexia just try not to do anything that'll put extra time on you" she nodded.

I started talking about other things with her and soon left. I went straight to Alexia's house, she's really being childish and it's getting annoying. I know what ever she has in mind I'll do it. Just remember, no.matter whatever it is, I'm doing all of this to protect Marceline. My innocent sweet Marceline.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An/ Okay..

Date: 4/17/15

Time: 4:47 p.m.

Everyone's babe ;)