Chapter 23:: Fancy Party

*CAN YOU GUYS CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY "being the mafia's girl"

[UNEDITED]

Kara's POV

Last night was cool. I met a cool dude who probably doesn't know that I'm 19. I look about 15 or 16. He's a young kid. But his girlfriend. Now let me get started on that sexy goddess. She's the one for me. Fuck that mate bond bull. If Rayhan wasn't acting so bitchy I wouldn't be doing this. I mean If I did get into with her and Ren.

Now your like... who the fuck is Kara. Who the Fuck is Rayhan and Ren? Will let me care to explain my sexy self. I am 5'8. I have long dirty blonde hair and I'm not a dumb blonde. I smoke weed and I drink a lot like...a lot.... I have a nice body and can attract boys and girls.... I am Bi...meaning I like Boys and Girls ... but lately my appetite have been girls lately. I am not a whore. The only people I have ever slept with was Rayhan and Ren. I am a badass and also a Pot head...my brother Damiano whose currently Fucking 32 is our packs Alpha and that's why Liam is here because of training us to make us stronger....Blah Blah Blah ... now on too those too.

Rayhan is Pronounced as (Ray-Hen) and Rayhan is a girl. She's 21 years old and she have red hair and a sexy badass like myself. But she's really concerned for me. I am as well for her. She's my Soul Mate. She's smaller then me. She's 5'4 ...I love teasing her. She's so cute and innocent but ya know she's a red head which means she's a freak *Wink Wink*.

Then theirs my sexy beast Ren. He's so hot. In my opinion he's the hottest guy that I have met. He's 21 years old and he's taller then me. He's 6'5. I love how he towers over me. He have jet black hair with piercings and tattoos. He's more of the Emo type. He's really overly protective. He's really concerned about me as well and I'm concerned about him. He's my Right and Rayhan is my left. And I'm glad I didn't have to chose between those two or else I would of went insane... I love both of them.

Have you all heard of having two mates at the same time? Not a second chance mate. But literally have 2 mates at one time as your first mates. Well that's what I have.

Rayhan and Ren are Twins. Boy and girl twins and Also both my soul mates. They thought when they were sixteen it was only them too as Mates but when they met me everything changed. I always was attracted to Girls and Boys. No way an I denying that.

I met Rayhan and Ren when I was 17 which was 2 years ago and I've gotten to know them a lot. Also they're both beautiful people. Now they're family didn't like the fact that the moon goddess made Them Mates and at that made me mated to them as well. Bring more trouble and rumors and gossip to them.

They got kick out and I offered them to move in with me and well to be honest. Ren was the one to take my virginity. Rayhan was upset for awhile and thought about and the outcome was him still taking my virginity in the end.

But I got into a huge argument with them like 3 days ago and not yet have I've seen them nor heard from them. I am really concerned but this just makes me wanna drink some more.

I got up and had pop opened a fresh bottle of Vodka. I started drinking some. As I'm taking a sip the door had opened and I had slowly turned around and saw Ren. He looked angry. I just smiled.

"Hey baby" I say a bit drunk. I guess the liquor from a few hours ago is still in my system. he started dangerously walking closer to me.

"What's the matter Ren? Cat caught your Tongue?" I say laughing a bit. I didn't see the next thing coming back he slapped me as I hit the wall. Fuck that really hurted.

I had looked over at Ren. What the fuck is wrong with him? "Ren... Are you picking a fight with me? Do you want to Fucking die!" I screamed as I got up and charged after him.