#twinning

When I saw Claire,Sadie and tanner I ran up to tanner and gave him a big hug and we spinned around and he put me down. I called bash until he found us and then we went and put our stuff in the giant van and everyone hade to smoosh in together. I sat on tanners lap, and tanner and Hayes are like besties to do it works out! And when we got to our house(which is HUGE!) everyone broght thief stuff in and my parents showed everyone else their rooms while me and my brothers went to our own. I changed right away. And the I went and found tanner in Hayes' room. I went and sat on tanner lap and we kissed. "EWWWWWW!! NO PDA IN MY ROOM!!" Hayes yelled and then we laughed at him. I then got up and went and found Claire and Sadie who were in the kitchen with skylynn and my mom. "What's the scoop?" I said sitting in a leather next to Sadie. They all just shrugged and my mom left with skylynn. Then the 3 of us sat there eating grapes for what felt like forever, until hayes walked in and Claire went into flirt mode. "Hey hayes" Claire said twirling her hair and giggling. Hayes just nodded and punched me in the shoulder. And he went through the fridge and then grabbed something then came over to claire. "hey Claire would you like to go out on a date with me sometime? Say tomorrow at noon?" Hayes said and she started nodding like crazy. He smiled and left the room. And then we started planning her outfit. We then decided they would stay over. So they went home for a while. And I walked into the living room where Hayes was. And while we were watching tv, and then Matt walked in. "Hey um Blake could I talk to you in private? Like now?" Matt said. And Hayes was paying no attention to him, so I got up and followed him up to my room. And then when we got up to my room I say on my chair while he sat tat the foot of my bed. "What's up?" I said and he started rubbing the back of his neck. "Would you want to go and get some coffee some time?" Matt asked. U started to laugh and he looked confused. "You do know I have a boyfriend right?" I said. "Could you please think about it please? How about noon tomorrow?" He said I just shrugged and smiled and he smiled back and left. I then turned around to my laptop and went on Twitter and all that good stuff. Then I looked at the time and I changed into my pajamas and went and found skylynn and we walked to room. She sat on my bed while I brought my laptop toy bed and we laid on our stomachs facing the foot of the bed with the computer facing us. We went on to Netflix and watched the lorax.

When I woke up in the morning skylynn and I were strin all over my bed. I tickled her until she woke up giggly as ever!! I then looked at the time and got up and went and got ready for coffee while skylynn watched some kids show on Netflix. And when I finished I got skylynn and I Carried her to her room and got her dressed, and once I finished we went downstairs and I made us some eggs and toast. While we were eating hayes came down all stressed out. "What's up butter cup?" I asked and skylynn giggled at that. "So you know how I asked Claire out? Well I don't know what to do with her?" Hayes said flailing his arms everywhere! "Just take her to lunch!" I said and then he ran upstairs to get ready. While we finished our breakfast Matt,taylor, and mahogany joined us. So we finished up and put our dishes away and I brought skylynn up to my room and I did her hair and then I looked outside. We walked the dogs around the block. And when we got back I saw the time and it was noon. So I went and got Matt and we drove to caribou. Once we got there we walked in together. I ordered an Oreo snow drift and Matt ordered a hot chocolate. Once we got them we went and found a seat near the back. We sat there and talked forever. And when I looked at the time I saw it was nearly 2. I freaked out and we had to leave. Because I was going to help Claire get ready for her and Hayes date which last night evolved into a huge dinner date thing, where me and tanner were also attending. So we drove home as fast as we could and u ran up to my bedroom to find skylynn and Claire talking. I knocked on the door and it startled skylynn. We all laughed and then I kicked her out and she ran across the hall to hayes room. Me and Claire started to get ready. But I mainly focused on her though.