#twinning 34

Jack gilinksy's pov

I was breathing very heavily, I was scared of her reaction. I was anxious too and very nervous, like did I forget anything. Did I do anything wrong? Should I have had all the guys there to do this, to like make it a private thing? I'm going to say the wrong words aren't I?!

"hey jack you ready?" Johnson said putting his hadn't on my shoulder. I gulped and nodded. I grabbed my things and followed Johnson out. I could hear her giggles and laughter while I neared. Jack then handed me a microphone before running out.

"Here guys let me turn some lights on!" I heard Jack say. I then saw him give me a thumbs up and I started singing.

"Isn't she lovely. Isn't she wonderful." I sang as I walked I sang the song walking closer and closer to her. When I got closer to her I took her hand and helped her stand up. She was blushing, still adorable. I then finished the song and handed her a rose.

"Blake would you be my girlfriend?" I said and she screamed bloody murder. I then looked behind her to see an outrage Matthew with red puffy eyes, as if he were crying.

He then started running towards me. He then tackled me to the ground and Blake started screaming, even louder. Nash and Cameron attempted to get him off of me but I fought against them and fought Matthew. If it's a fight he wants then it's a fight he'll get!

I saw Jayda and mahogany escort a sobbing Blake out of the room. I saw Hayes run after them, but he stopped quick shot a glare at us then kept running towards them. But that made me fight Matthew even harder.

Blake POV

I was screaming because Jack just asked me to be his girlfriend but I then I saw Matthew tackle Jack to the ground. I then started screaming even louder. I couldn't watch so I turned around and started crying my eyes out. Mahogany and Jayda ran to my rescue and brought me up to my room.

While we were on our way I heard clomping footage behind us. They stopped quick then started again. "Blake! Blake stop!" I heard Hayes yell.

I stopped and turned to him. "What!" I said to him, he then ran to me and he just hugged me. We stood there in silence. He then picked me up and carried me to my room.

"Hey princess it's about dinner time, what do you want?" He asked coming towards me. "Well I'd love pizza and hot chocolate." I said rubbing my eyes, he nodded and walked out with Mahogany. "You okay dude?" Jayda said coming to sit next to me I just shrugged.

"What! Come on you can tell me anything!" She said punching my shoulder in a playful way. I groaned then took a deep breath.

"Well I know you go to the private school in town, but at my school Hayes is the popular one and everyone sort of just forgets about me and pushes me in the corner. Except for all these people remember me and forget about Hayes and so this is to much for me. Because guys only use me for fame. But they wouldn't do that since they have already made it in this world!" I say taking a deep breath. "Woah that was a lot. But I can understand. Sort ofish." She says and we both laugh.

I then take my phone out to see that Nash had called me already, so I called him back.

B: hey nashy what's going on?
N: well I was just checking to see how you are
B: dude I'm fine are they in the hospital?
N: sadly yeah but you don't need to worry okay princess see you soon
B: k goodnight dude

I then hung up and saw Hayes and mahogany walk in with my requests of food. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I said grabbing a box of pizza from Hayes. "Anything for my queen." He said I smiled then turned back and laid on the bed. "I'm going to watch food network!" I yelled.