#twinning

Almost everyone from town came to the service today. But I only knew that because Claire was telling me that while I was bawling into her shoulder. But once I was done crying I looked back and the entire church was filled up, people were standing in the back and on the sides of the pews. but eventually hayes, my dad and johnnie brought Nash's body in. and it was total silence. but eventually it was time for me to speak. and thankfully Hayes came up with me, because he was my rock.

I walked up to the podium, and I could feel I was tired from crying I had little energy. But enough to speak. "Nash. Nash, he was a friend, fun, loving, and exciting. but most of all he was a brother to me. and sorry Hayes but he is and will be my favorite brother." I said and the crowd laughed. "He was my brother, so that meant a lot of together time, and from that there would be memories. and my favorite memory of him, is when skylynn, him and I would go down to our family lake place only our family knows about. and it was all fun. but back to Nash, he made everyone smile and that's why it was a given why he would become famous on vine and YouTube and all that jazz. but he will be remembered most for his own smile I think. and now I will read his favorite quote." and so I pulled out my phone and went into his Instagram page and his favorite quote was there. but once I saw his face I started crying. so I showed it to Hayes and he read it. "Every new day is another change to change your life." Hayes said. he then picked me up and carried me to my spot. the priest then finished up the ceremony. Alex then volunteered to carry me out of the church so Hayes could socialize. they both just went with and all of us sat in the suburban waiting for my parents.

When we got home my parents started to tidy up the house. and my friends helped with that too, kristy, hayes, claire, alex and I helped set out pictures of Nash and the food. Hayes and I went upstairs to Nash's room to get some things to set out. but before we went in we stood there in front of his door just staring at it. but once we opened it we just stood in his room looking around. until I went and sat down on his bed. I then just smelled the air, and it still smelled like him. to much axe. but we grabbed his jersey. And a few pictures down.

People started showing up at our house a few hours later. and with them they brought some food. but I only saw my family bring it to the kitchen because for most of the time I sat in the same spot on the couch. and everyone eventually came to talk to me. It just didn't feel normal for me to be like this, and I just couldn't handle it! But Nash died and everyone is grieving so it's best to stay like this for a while. but eventually everyone left. but my friends stayed with me.

A few days later was me and Hayes' birthday. I'm so excited! We are finally turning 15! I was woken up that morning by, Claire and skylynn. And skylynn insisted on jumping on my bed, but Claire picked her and set her on the ground. Claire then forced me out of bed, because she announced skylynn and mom chose that we go to IHOP for breakfast. I then rushed and got ready fast.
I saw Hayes downstairs in the kitchen peeling an orange. and with me I had my present so I ran up behind him and scared him. he turned around out of breath. "what's that?" He asked. "oh, thanks! Happy birthday to you too! And btw its a birthday present silly!" I said and his face was flushed out, he was as white as a ghost! "Happy birthday" he said giving me a hug. I then have him his present. and when he opened it he nearly pooped! "Thank you so so so much for a new helmet!" Hayes screamed. I giggled and gave him another hug, and sat up at the counter with him. "Hey Nash gave you that necklace!" Hayes said, and I was then starting to tear up.and I just nodded. "I've worn it everyday since his funeral." I said and we then sat there in silence.

After we got home from ihop, Hayes and Cameron left to go somewhere, but they didn't tell me! I was so mad. but I had all my friends over, because I just wanted a little low key party this year. I had some of Hayes friends come over too, even though he wasn't here. And they were still nice enough to get me a gift. We all sat in the living room and skylynn joined us to of course.