#twinning

Me and Claire walked out and sat in the couch in the living room. We waited until the boys came. Tanner picked me up and covered my eyes and hayes and Claire walked hand in hand with hayes covering her eyes. They walked us out to where we were having our fm date and when we opened up our eyes we were surprised!!

The backyard was lit up with white Christmas lights and rose petals everywhere! There was some music playing in the background. Tanner took my hand and brought me to the table and hayes followed in his foot steps. And Hayes was right on my heels so me and him we hitting each other. Tanner pulled the chair out for me and I sat down and he paused me in. and hate did the same with Claire. And in front of us was some lasagna some breadsticks and ceased salad. I smiled, because I knew it was Claire's favorite. They played out food then theirs and we all ate. And a hush arose while we were eating. Except for me and Hayes kicking and laughing at each other. And then once we finished eating we all walked to under the deck where there was a some tiramisu my mother had made! We each had a price and then once we finished me and tanner went inside while Claire and Hayes rated outside. And when we went inside I saw Matthew sitting on the couch with the tv off crying his eyes out! Me and tanner ran up to my room quickly. I changed into some pajamas while tanner was across the hall changing into some of his pajamas he brought over. We turn ran downstairs to see Matt still sobbing in the same position as before! "Hey Matthew are you okay?" I asked softly. And he just looked up and his eyes were really red. And then he started to cry again. I sat next to Him and rubbed his back. Me and tanner looked at each other. I stopped rubbing his back and he stopped crying, I then started to walk upstairs with tanner. When we got up to my room we started laughing. We then both looked out my window which had a perfect view of Claire and Hayes.

When we saw them Claire was crying also. And Hayes was pacing back and forth looking stressed. I then bolted out of my room and out to them. I brought Claire up to my room where u changed her into some pjs and we went to bed. When we woke up in the morning we got ready for the day and Claire explained what happened last night.
**flashback to last night**
Her and Hayes talked about everything! But they then got in a fight about me and tanner. And she said she loved the idea of it but Hayes was very opposed to it. But Hayes got so mad about it that he had so many bottled up feelings. He then swung and hit Claire right in the face. And that's why she was crying and Hayes was pacing.

So I got me and her all dolled up and we went and got Sadie from across the street. The 3 of us went to the mall. We went everywhere! H&m Aeropostale. Where we found hayes, Nash and Cameron doing a meet and greet. We left that store immediately! Even though I love that tore and we get a discount. We then got lunch and went back home. Where we got a ride from Nash and Cameron. The ride home was absolutely silent except for the radio playing. When we got home the girls ran across the street to their own houses and our in our own. And when we got in the house I set my stuff in my room and walked across the hall and shut hayes door. "What the hell did you do to Claire?!?" I screamed. And Hayes just sat in his chair not saying a thing. "Fine in telling mom!" I said flipping my hair and walking out but Hayes grabbed my arm before I got to the stairs. "I just got feed up with her! She tried to kiss me and I was saying how cute you and tanner were and she was totally against it!" He said u then hugged him and he had to stand on his tippy toes because he is shorter than me. "I believe you" I whispered in his ear. We then went and packed up because we were leaving tomorrow. And then we went down to dinner. My mom had made a turkey dinner for all of us since we were leaving tomorrow.