#twinning 44

When we got back home I ran inside and jumped onto the couch. Everyone then filled the spots next to me. Gilinsky then walked over to me, lifted me then set me on his lap. I smiled as he wrapped his hands around my waist. But I could see that Hayes and Nash thought the exact opposite.

We all sat there watching tv in silence for a while until we heard a knock at the door. So Hayes ran and got it. He let them in and you heard a bunch of footsteps and laughing. And it was Carson and a bunch of hayes' buddies. I just waved but they all lingered looking at me.

"Hey guys! What's up!" I said walking towards them, taking Jack with me. They all just stood there drooling over me.

"Well you may have been quiet but you sure made an impact on them." Cameron said, and we all laughed but I mostly blushed.

"Okay so what are y'all doing here though?" I asked. Jack then put his arm around my waist.

"Well we all were hoping to have a day with just all of us you know like we used to? Just the boys and Trista and Blake!" Max said. I just laughed.

"Well we can do that if we add jacks name at the end of it!" I said and non of the boys were for it. "Well then no, Jack is my boyfriend and he will be with us and if you aren't okay with that then no Blake!" I said walking upstairs and Jack on my heels. When I got to my room I do spreaded myself on my bed.

"Oh Baby. If you want to go hang with your friends I'm totally fine with that!" Jack said.

"No. I want to have a movie night just Jack and Blake. And I want this real to last, unlike my other ones. Okay? So let's go get that movie started, I'm going to change into pj's and you can to then we can pop some popcorn, get some drinks, make a fort then pop a movie in" I said walking into my closet. I picked my outfit out and ran to the bathroom.

I put on my light blue v-neck with a little pocket on the side. I then slipped on some grey pj shorts that have light pink strings on them. I then put on my galaxy patterned Nike elite socks. I took my hair out and brushed then put it on a side braid quick then put on some passion fruit EOS.

I then ran down to my basement and pulled out all of our blankets and pillows. Once I did that I ran upstairs and supervised Jack make the popcorn.

"Hi baby how's the popcorn coming?" I asked walking over to him and wrapping my arm around his waist. He then kissed the top of my head.

"I hope we last forever babe." Jack said.