#twinning 43

The next morning when I woke I went and took a shower. I washed my hair and Boyd, shaved my legs then hopped out. I then got dressed for the day.

I put on a peasant style dress with a boho pattern. I then put on some light brown riding boots with buckles at the ankles. I had a black quilted Chanel purse. I put my hair back with braids half up half down with a little rose.  I put on some winged eyeliner and mascara. I put on a unicorn phone case and I was finished! (But I left my purse in my room)

Once I was done I walked downstairs to see all of the boys sitting around the living room.

"Hey guys." I said going and sitting on the leather chair. They all just waved and kept watching their show. I then stood up and walked to the kitchen. I heard footsteps following me.

"Don't to think that dress is a little short?" I head Hayes say. I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah that dress is super short. Go change." Trista said slamming the front door.

"I agree with Trista." Nash yelled from the living room. Trista just laughed and smiled. I rolled my eyes at them and ran upstairs to change.

I picked out some light pinkish reddish shorts. A blue long sleeved shirt with pink and white floral print. I put on some blue converse. But I kept my hair, makeup, and phone case the same.

I then ran downstairs and walked into the living room. I stood in front of the tv with my hands on my hips.

"Is this better?" I asked.  Cocking my head out a little.

"You look beautiful now come sit down and you can choose what we do next." Jack said putting his hand down next to him, opening a spot for me. I smiled and skipped over to him. I sat down next to him and put my head on his shoulder. And I could tell we both were smiling so brightly.

"Is there something going on here that I don't know about?" Johnson said. Pointing at the 2 of us. I then started to laugh, really loudly.

"Actually yes. Blake and I are dating." Jack said. I then punched him in the stomach. "What the hell was that for?" Jack moaned.

"I was going to tell my brothers that. So just stop talking." I said and Jack nodded. "Okay so let's go get some frozen yogurt everyone." I said getting up, everyone agreed with me. I then grabbed my purse quick.

I then found everyone waiting for me in different cars. I saw Trista and Hayes really in depth talking.

"You guys we're going to get froyo want to come?" I asked them. They both shook out of it and followed me towards the cars. I got into the suburban and was about to sit down next to my boyfriend Jack😍. But Nash told me I had to ride with him in the car.

So I grumbled to myself and got into the car with him. I sat in back with Trista and Shawn, and Nash was driving the car with Cameron in the passenger seat.

"So about Jack. Since when?" Nash said. I groaned and did a total face palm. I rolled my eyes.

"Since last night and Hayes knew about it. I was going to tell you myself so you wouldn't flip out or be like this." I explained. Nash took a deep breath.

"Cam could you turn the radio on please?" Trista said, very politely as usual.

"Of course." Cameron said and when he turned it on Shawn's song stitches was playing. His face got all red. We all the burst out singing along. And we then pulled up to the frozen yogurt shop. We all hopped out.

Nash pulled me back with him.

"I'm sorry it's just you're my little baby sister. And I don't want you to get hurt, because I know jack may not seem like a fuckboy heart breaker, but he is. So just be careful I don't want you to get hurt. Now come give me a hug." Nash said giving me a hug. I hugged back and smiled.

"Could I have a piggy back ride ride though?" I asked.

"Anything for my princess." Nash responded.