#home

Once my mom saw me she ran and engulfed me in a hug, which lasted forever. but it was great to see my family again. "Hey Blake sorry but we are going back to the house and then in like 2 hours we have to go to the doctor! Sorry sweetie!" My mom said smiling. I just shrugged. but then my stepdad and Nash brought all of our luggage while Hayes carried his own.

We drove home in the suburban, and everyone was trying to refresh my memory. and it was a lot. but I just smiled and tried to take in as much as I could. and once we pulled into our big house, I was relieved! I walked inside with skylynn holding my hand. she brought me up to my room. And when we got to my room, I saw some people who looked very familiar. my friends!! We all ran to each other and had a group hug. then Hayes walked into the room and Claire went silent. "Hey um you are leaving for your doctors appointment soon! And skylynn is coming with. and girls you have to stay which is what my mom said!" Hayes said smiling and then Turing around on his heel and leaving.

The second the girls saw him down the hall, they slammed the door shut and got me dressed. but I then insisted on dressing myself. so I went into my closet and grabbed some clothing and changed.

On our way back from the doctor we stopped and got some Dairy Queen. I got a French silk pie blizzard. my mom, skylynn and I sat in a booth while we ate. and my mom was acting nervous and kept looking at her phone. while we eating I saw a pair of twins from my grade come in and get a cake. "hey Rachel hey Ben!" I said as they walked by us. Rachel turned around and smiled and gave me a hug. "are you okay I heard about what happened!" She said and then we started talking, and Ben went up and got the cake at the register. and we got so caught up in our conversation that we didn't notice Ben had left. Rachel freaked out, and ran out to the parking lot. but Ben was just waiting in the lot for her. But with thier older sister in the car of course!

We finally got home, and I saw my dad was in the driveway talking to johnnie, my stepdad. I run up and gave my dad a hug and he hugged me back. but didn't kiss my head like usual, because that's where I cut my head. Then all of us walked into the house. I ran up to my room while all my parents were talking.

When I got up to my room, I found my entire friend group! Trista, claire, sadie, elsa, Courtney, rachel, Ben, Hayes, Alex, carter, max, trey. I ran in and jumped in Hayes lap. but Hayes made sure for me not to hurt myself. again. "I'm fine! Baby brother!" I said and everyone including Hayes started laughing. then everyone started getting into their own individual conversations. but me, hayes, and Alex were talking. and I have a crush on alex. like a huge one! But it wouldn't tell anyone. and only Hayes knows.

After dinner we all change into something comfortable, or like pajamas. We then proceeded to bring down all our pillows and blankets to the basement. and once we do that we run upstairs and make some popcorn and get some drinks. we then bring it all back down. but then get bored so we go outside. but Hayes insisted that I had a buddy. and so of course I chose Alex!

When we were outside we laid down on our blankets and looked up into the sky. we then heard a rumble and vroom of a car. so we all got up and walked over to the direction where it was coming from. we then noticed the car was coming down our driveway. Alex then made me get on his back, and I surely didn't refuse! So I reluctantly got in and we all slowly walked over. we then saw the car stop and people get out of it. then we heard some very familiar voices. they started walking towards us. and once they finally got to us, I realized it was the mag on boys! I tried to get down but Alex was holding on real tight to me. so I gave up. I started waving my princess wave. so then the boys for sure knew who I was.

Cameron came running towards me and took me off Alex's back. and I then went into cams back. I kissed his cheek, and I could tell Alex was a little jealous. perfect. the boys brought all their luggage in. we then returned to the backyard. We laid there, but I was next to Alex and Hayes of course. "oh and by the way we are leaving tomorrow!" Matt said. I just shrugged. because I was happy to see them again.

The next morning I woke up in the house on the couch. i noticed almost everyone was gone, except Alex. "GOOD MORNING STARSHINE!" I sang. he looked up at me and chuckled and shook his head. and then went back to his phone. "you did t have to wait for me you know" I said grabbing my sweatshirt. he just shrugged and followed me towards the stairs upstairs.

I helped the magcon boys get packed up. We put their stuff into the suburban, and all of us into there too. we then got some subway and then went to the park. we all are and played there. and once we finished there, we drove them to the airport. but we went straight back to the house.