#twinning 41

When she pointed at Alex I felt butterflies a little. But I figured I could get them together. So I took her arm and walked over to him.

"Hey Alex! So um this is my friend Jayda." I said and Alex turned around and mailed. But frowned when he saw Jayda. "She actually lives in town! She plays volleyball and softball." I said but he kept staring at me. And I could see that Jayda was noticing that too.

I then got so frustrated with Alex. So I told Jayda to go over to Hayes and I took Alex and brought him upstairs.

"So now you want me." He said and I was going to puke.

"No! Ew. Why won't you pay attention to Jayda? She has a serious crush on you." I said and I could see him totally blank out. "That girl with blonde hair that I was trying to introduce to you?" I said and he then had a face of disgust. "What?" I asked. I put my hand on my hip.

"Well. All I can think about is you! And I try to make you go away in my head and it just doesn't happen. I wish I could think about other people and move on. But guess what I can't! And I can't do anything about it!" He said. And I could tell he was genuine about this and not lying. I then started to walk away but I looked back behind me.

"I'm sorry I tried." I said before walking down the stairs. I then walked over to Jayda, with defeat written all over my face.

"Hey jay! So I talked to him and he says he doesn't like you." I said and you could see her look so sad. "Oh honey!" I said going in to hug her. But she shook her head and walked out. I just shrugged and walked over the the boys.

"Hey guys!" I said waving. "Omg I've had the most stressful night ever!" I said sitting in between the jacks.

"Oh why Blakey." Johnson said handing me a cup of punch. I just groaned and leaned back into the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day we had to wake up bright and early! So I put on a pair of black nike joggers, a pink nike crop tops with a darker pink nike swoosh thing, a pair of dark pink nike roshes, I had my glasses on. And i grabbed a black PINK drawstring bag.

I walked downstairs to see Trista giggling with tyler.

Trista was wearing black leggings, a Maude colored sweater, a pair of black leather high top converse. A pink quilted backpack. And her hair was in a braid, she also had a pair of heart diamond earrings and a gold heart necklace.

"Where'd you come from?" I asked pointing at Tyler. He then pointed to himself and I nodded.

"I stayed in hayes' room last night." Tyler explained. I nodded while I peeled and orange. I then sat at the counter and waited for the Rey of my family to join us. And once the last person, Hayes, came down we all piled into the suburban. And my mom texted the magcon boys the directions to the reception as our family went to the wedding.