#twinning 37

Once all of my friends were there we all walked in together. But we had to split up to go to our lockers, except Hayes, Mikey, Elsa and I.

Hayes held my hand the whole way. "Dude I'm nervous." I said, he chuckled then looked at me.

"Yeah I could tell you hand is a little sweaty." He said and we both laughed. "At least we have homeroom together B." He said and I nodded. We all then went to our lockers, Hayes' and mine were right next to each other.

We grabbed all our stuff and went to Mrs.Heldt's classroom, to see we were seated next to each other. We set our stuff down, then sat down.

"Okay, so Cameron and I came up with this plan that I'm going to be loud this year to get noticed!" I said.

"Oh yeah I know I'm all informed cam updated me on all of it. I smiled and nodded. He then looked at me, "you are wearing to much makeup, you are beautiful just the way you are Hun." He said and I smiled.

"Well it's the first day of school, it'll be all different tomorrow." I said with a smile. The bell then rang and my peers rushed through the door. And I was disappointed in my homeroom, which Hayes and I stay in for first hour, English.

"Okay Welcome back from summer vacation, and I'm Mrs Heldt, your homeroom for this year!" She said overly happy, but I just sat with a smile.

"So I'm going to go around and take attendance, and when I call your name is like you to say one word to describe your summer!" She said, overly happy once again!

"Abby Adams"
"Beach"

She went through and everyone said stereotypical things. She then got to the G's.

"Blake Grier"
"Magcon"
"Hayes Grier, twins?" She asked.
"Yes" we responded in unison, then laughed.

"Well I'd have to say complicated." Hayes said and we both laughed again. She then did the rest of attendance.

"Okay, now since I've finished attendance in going to pass out schedules! Would anyone like to help?" She said and my hand went up instantly, Hayes put his up to giving me a weird look. "Okay the griers!" She said. We both then got up and walked up front with everyone looking at us. She handed us the sheets, and we started.

All the popular boys in my grade, the ones who aren't friends with Hayes, kept winking at me or saying some flirtatious comment. I rolled my eyes at them.

Once we passed them out we sat down in our spots looking at our schedules. We both compared them. Then either seconds we were swarmed with people.

"Could I have a picture?"
"Can I have an autograph?"
"You are so pretty!"
"You guys are literally sibling goals!"
"Do we have classes together?"

I then groaned and stood up, time to put the plan into action.

"Okay everyone, let's do this! You all mind your own businesses, cause we are here to learn you can get you pictures and autographs later!" I announced, I looked behind me to see Hayes smiling giving me a thumbs up. Everyone then groaned and sat down.

I sat down next to Hayes and took a deep breath.

"The plan seems to be working." Hayes said chuckling. "Yeah sure that's one way to put it!" I said laughing with him.

----------------------------------------
We went through the rest of school, but I was relived when school ended. Once the bell rang we walked outside and waited for our moms car, when Carson and Trista approached us.

"Hey could you guys drive us home again, our parents are doing something for the wedding again." Trista said

"Of course babe." I said giving her a hug.

"Hey bae you seemed different during school, like loud." Trista said sounding surprised.

"Well okay I'll explain after I get some food!" I said and we both laughed. My mom then pulled up. "Mom! We are driving Trista and Carson home!" I announced as we got into the car. My mother smiled and we drove off.

Hayes grabbed the aux cord and played some music off his phone and it was lit on the car. And when we got home Trista and Carson walked across the street to their house, and we walked into ours.

When we got inside skylynn attacked us.

"SKY!" Hayes and I screamed in unison running towards here and she ran away giggling. We then went up to the island in the kitchen and sat on the bars stools.

"So how was school?" My mom asked making us some snacks. We both just shrugged.

I then went into my backpack and got out all the syllabus' my mom had to sign. And her eyes just went wide.

"Yeah I know it's a lot. Why did we have have to be super smart mom!" I complained and we all laughed as Nash walked into the kitchen.

"Hi Blakey. Sup Hayes!" Nash said sitting in between us.

"Nash I'm tired!" I complained and he laughed at me. Mom then handed us our snack, strawberries with Nutella.

"Thank you my beautiful mother!" Hayes said.

"Thank you mommy!" I said she smiled and handed us each a water bottle. Then walked into the living room. We sat there in silence on our phones eating our snack. My phone then buzzed, it was Trista!

Trista- birth giver and I coming over with ur dress babe😸

Blakey- k babe😚

I the out my phone down and shoved my face with food, before the doorbell rang. The once it rang I raced to the door and to find their whole family there!

"Oh hi guys!" I said surprised, I then let them in. "MOTHER THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE!" I yelled as they walked in. My mother then arrived at the door.

"I'm sorry for invading you guys, but could Carson and Trista come stay with you guys until the wedding? I know it's a total inconvenience but we really need it, their rooms are homes to each part of the wedding." Carsons mother, Addison, said super fast.

"Woah. But of course they're welcome here anytime!" My mother said with a smile on her face.

"Oh and Blake this is your dress for the wedding!" Addison said handing me the dress. "Oh and Elizabeth I hope you don't mind she's going to be a bridesmaid! I figured she's Trista's best friend, I should be friends with her too!" Addison said.

"Well how much for the dress, and it's absolutely beautiful!" My mother said looking at the dress.

It was long and teal. It had black diamonds on the bust part and right there then was flowy. It was super cute!

"Well I guess you guys should go get packed for your week here!" My mother said shooing them out the door. Once they were gone my mother scrambled into the kitchen to start dinner.

"Mom lets have pizza for dinner." Nash said and we all agreed, even skylynn.

##################################
The next day my mother woke us up for school this morning. Once I was fully woken up I went and woke up Trista who had fallen asleep since my mom woke her up.

Once I did I grabbed some clothes and hopped in the shower. I showered and shaved my hair, I then dryer and let it go all natural, wavy af. I then changed into my clothes.

I wore a pair of blue shorts, then a long sleeved light pink shirt. A pair of brown boots. I put on some mascara, then my glasses. I changed my phone case. And i was ready!

Once I was ready I walked out to see Trista waiting. I giggled at her as I walked away. I then packed my backpack and ran downstairs to see my mother making eggs.

"Good morning sweetie how would you like your eggs?" She asked putting skylynn's scrambled eggs into a bowl. "Same as sky." I said putting some toast into the toaster, I the waited for it to pop, when it did I put on some peanut butter and picked up my eggs.

Then once everyone was in the kitchen my mother made an announcement.

"Okay so today every single one of you will get out of school early last cause the magcon boys are coming home, and we're throwing a party here so y'all will need to help with that!" My mother announced and we all got super excited.

I was just excited to see Jack gilinsky.