#twinning 39

The party was just getting started. I was wearing a maroon skater dress with spaghetti straps. Some light nude heels. My hair was wavy and then a braid across the back of my head. I then had some gold rings and a gold necklace with an arrow. I had earrings that said left and right. It was perfect.

I walked downstairs to see everybody socializing and the boys not getting mobbed. Thank god! I walked into the kitchen to find Trista talking to Tyler and she was laughing and giggling.

Trista was wearing a short black dress with a red strip going all the way around the bottom. She had on black dr martens. She had on red lipstick, the ends of her hair were curled. And she had on little silver bow earrings.

"Hey Trista. Sup Tyler." I said giving him a hug, since he's Hayes' friend. I grabbed a grape while they talked again. And I was just lost.

"Oh um Blake, Alex wanted me to tell you that he misses you. A lot." Tyler said. I just shook my head. But i looked up and smiled at him.

"Well that's great but if he really means it tell him to come to me, not use you guys to pass messages." I said smiling. Tyler nodded.

"I understand." He said nodding. I smiled then walked away. But Tyler grabbed my arm. "Alex said he's going to meet you here so stay here." Tyler said. I just nodded, sat down then ate more food. I waited and watched Trista and Tyler giggle and talk to each other.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. So I turned around to find Alex. I blew on his hand until he finally removed it. I then got up and walked away.

"Blake. Please don't." He said grabbing onto my arm. I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm sorry. Okay I didn't listen to your side of the story then. But I still really like you. I miss you like crazy." Alex said pulling me closer to him.

"Stop." I said shaking his hand off of me and ran away. I wasn't looking and I ran into my old neighbor. "Oh sorry Evan. But hey." I said waving.

"Sorry. And hey I'm surprised you know my name." Evan said chuckling. "But you look great!" He said i smiled at him and went in for a hug. We hugged and it was awkward.

"Hey have you seen Hayes or Nash lately?" I asked looking around.

"Yeah I saw Hayes and Elsa go into the basement actually." Evan said.

"Crap. You need to come with me. I know he's been crushing on her for a while and vice versa so can you come with to make sure nothing is going to happen?" I asked. Evan nodded and followed me down the stairs.

We walked down very slowly to see Hayes with his hand on Elsa's arm.

"Elsa I really really like you." Hayes said. I stopped and listened to what Hayes had to say to Elsa, Evan followed in my footsteps. "It took a lot for me to do this. And I've liked you for like forever! I just hope you feel the same." Hayes said holding Elsa's hands in his.

She looked down smiling with a red face.

"Well um. Yeah I like you too. It's just that I'm afraid of Blake. And that she'll be mad. Haven't you thought of that?" Elsa said. Hayes rolled his eyes and chuckled to himself a little.

"Well she dated tanner and Alex, who both are and were my friends. So I don't that will be a problem." Hayes chuckled. He then started to lean in towards Elsa.