#twinning 29

I heard a knock at the door, so I went to answer it. I assumed it was just going to be claire. but it wasn't. it was Alex and Ben!

"Omg you guys!" I said hugging Alex. "you look cute my queen!" He said kissing my cheek. I smiled then hugged Ben. "hey beautiful bestie." He said letting go of the hug. but I then saw Claire running towards us from behind the boys.

"Oh good your here Claire bear, hers go to my room!" I said motioning for them to come inside. we all ran up to my room and Claire plopped herself on my bed. "so what do you need my friend?" She asked flipping her hair. "packing you silly goose!" I said pointing to the suitcase

We then packed for like 3 hours straight, the boys kept putting their input in. I kept them quiet. because I trust Claire, so the boys and I did a you now.

"Hey guys today we are going to do a Q&A, you could also comment songs that I should sing. but yeah let's get started!" I say opening up the comments.

"Oh! I like this question!" Alex said pointing to one that said, KISS THE BROWN HAIRED BOY. and it really was in all caps. so we looked at each other and did a quick peck. we then spent another hour answering questions and singing.

"Snowflake I finished!" Claire said walking over to us. "okay guys that is the end of this see you guys later love ya!" I said pressing the end button. I turned around to see 2 suitcases full!

"OMG in only going to be there for a week!" I said walking over to them. "ridiculous." Ben said shaking his head. "wait actually, my brothers girlfriend wanted to meet you, and she's leaving for Bulgaria tomorrow, so could she come and meet you?" Ben asked begging me.

"Fine!" I said after a bunch of begging. he then called someone up. We then spent about 10 minutes on our phones until I heard a knock at the door. I groaned then ran upstairs to find someone who looks a lot like ben, and a girl with long blonde hair that hit at about her waist, brown eyes and she was short.

She was fangirling so hard. "hi I'm Noah, I'm ben's brother an this is my girlfriend indigo!" Noah said pointing to her. "you. you. you're Blake Grier!" She said pointing at me. I smiled politely.

It's like I don't get why people freak out over me. I'm just a normal person like everyone else, so take a freaking chill pill.

I then have her a huge hug. we were talking when I heard footsteps from behind me, then hands on my shoulders. "hey! Noah." The voice said, but I knew it was Alex. he waved. we talked for a while longer until they left.

Alex gave me a piggyback ride back to my room. "oh my gosh, I thought she was going to die." I said giggling. I then looked at the time and gasped. "you guys are going to have to leave, I have to get up ridiculously early tomorrow!" I said hugging Alex and the other 2. "bye bye!" I said waving as they walked down the driveway.

The next morning I was woken up by my annoying alarm clock. I groaned and grabbed my phone. I got up and changed into the outfit is picked out yesterday, the I walked into the bathroom and threw my hair up into a bun. I grabbed my backpack stuffed my charger in there, my laptop and other little things then ran upstairs to see the boys sitting in the living room.

"We've been waiting!" Hayes says walking towards the door, I just rolled my eyes as we got into the van.

SKIP AIRPORT AND PLANE RIDE

When we got to Boston we got in the limo right away. but when we got in we found the members of O2L! I was fangirling, but on the inside. I was making sure I didn't look like a fool. when we all got in we had to make some "arrangements" so I sat on Nash's lap and Hayes say on Cameron's. but on the way there I fell asleep snuggled into Nash's chest, while my legs went across the aisle into kians lap. he kept playing with my feet.

So when I got annoyed I kicked him in his crotch. but Nash woke me up when we got to the hotel. I groaned and got up, we all went inside to see Bart with some other teenage girl. she looked familiar, she had brown eyes and long blonde hair, with green dip dyed ends.

We walked up to them and JC came over to me putting his arm around my shoulder. "if your trying to get into my pants grandpa, good luck cause I'm way out of your league!" I said snapping my fingers, then walked over to hayes.

"Okay guys, so we have a new internet sensation girl to add to our crew. the wonderful Jayda Segner!" Bart said, then that's when it hit me! I've met her at the mall once! "Hey your the girl I met at the mall once!" I said walking up to her, "Blake!" She said freaking out. we both hugged having some weird reunion.