#twinning

While we were in line tanner stood in front of me not saying a word but had a stern look on his face. And then when we got to the front of the line I went up to the barista and opened my mouth to say something but then he said his order and then I ordered after him, and trinity offered to pay but I declined. and then once we got our coffee we went and found a seat upstairs away from people. and so we sat down but trinity sat across the room. and I begged her to sit with us but she said we had to talk about this and she was not part of it and she was here only to be the driver. and so me and tanner sat on opposite sides of the table of each other.

"Why?" Is all I said. but I wasn't mad he did that not only because we never did that but because me and Natalie used to be best friends!
"Why you ask? Well because to be honest our relationship was getting kind of boring and wasn't really going anywhere! I wanted some spark and you just weren't giving me anything!" He said. "Well I never felt comfortable to do that and I always tried to talk to you about it but did you ever want to talk about? Of course not you wanted to do all these romantic things to make me kiss you!" I said starting to get frustrated. We then went back and forth for a while unto trinity came and sat next to me and listened into the conversation and decided it wasn't going anywhere and so we were just going to leave. so we all got up and left. and of course they brought me home.

When I got home my mom told me we were going to a fancy restaurant somewhere in town. so everyone got dressed up and even my stepdad was! My mom put me in charge of the me and skylynn. so I quickly got skylynn dressed and her hair done and then I went and took the rest of the time for me. But to keep thing easy I kept my hair the same since it was in a nice bun,i just freshened it up. and then I walked downstairs to see Nash! And tanner.

"Why the hell is he here?" I said and my stepdad and mom looked at me with a confused look on their faces. so then I explained the entire thing. while I was telling them the story johnnie was tensing up during the entire thing. My mom just sighed and smiled "well he's here now so what's the sense of sending him home?" My mom said. she then got up and we followed her out to the care where all of us got in and I sat in front by skylynn and then in the back it was tanner Nash and then hayes. Nash was in between them so the boy's wouldn't start a physical fight. but the car ride there was silent and you could feel the tension. the only noise was skylynn singing and the music from the radio.

When we got to the restaurant and got out of the car and were in the parking lot tanner came up to me and I felt a very hard force come against my stomach and face. I then fell backwards and my head hit the cement hard. and the next thing I knew it, it was black and I was unconscious.