#twinning 30

We all walk up to our rooms, let me correct myself, our sweets. in mine it Hayes, Nash, Jayda, Cameron and I. but once we get unpacked we just lay around for a while, "hey Blake you want to go get some Starbucks?" I hear Jayda yell, I get up from my room and run to find her all ready on a couch.

I nod, then I hear footsteps. "I heard Starbucks?" Cameron said in a girl voice with Nash behind him. "well if you guys are coming go get Hayes." I groan but Hayes walks in behind them. "okay, let's go get Starbucks!" I say walking out the door.

Everyone follows me we all go downstairs, attempting to avoid everyone else. after we get out of the building we find a Starbucks right across the street from us! So we all run over, but when we get in we are mobbed by teenage girls. until, "hey you guys, it was really nice to see you all but can we just get our Starbucks?" Cameron yells out not trying to sound rude.

Then Hayes and I lock arms and go up to the cash register. "hi what can I get for you 2! cute little couple!" The barista says, but me and Hayes burst out laughing. "well we are brother and sister and I will have a grande smores frappichino!" I said, still laughing. "um I will just have a cool lime refresher please and thank you!" Hayes said taking his wallet out.

I may fight about paying with other people, but not with Hayes. he is learning to be the perfect gentleman with me. and that starts with paying, I may or may not have made that up. ;)

But once we get our drinks we go back to the hotel. we tell everyone about how the barista thought we were a couple, they were all a bursting with laughter.

But we all went and knocked on JJ and gilinksy's door, and they answered. but all the guys were in there. "you got Starbucks without us!" Kian said, sounding offended. I just giggle and nodded my head. I walk slowly into the room but I see Jayda go and sit on gilinksy's lap! How dare she.

I could see Jack shifting around like he was uncomfortable with it. "So what did I miss you guys!" I said as I went and sat on Nash's lap. they all just shrugged, "lame sauce!" I said sipping on my drink.