#twinning

Hayes P.O.V
We were all waiting in the blank hospital waiting room. we had trinity come and pick up tanner. but she wanted to stay so she called Dylan. And then we all waited in the waiting room. and then we finally saw a doctor come out. "Casey" she said and we all let out a groan. Then about after another hour of waiting another doctor came out. "blake" she said and we all rushed over to her. and then arriving about now was Claire, sadie, Courtney , trista and Elsa. but only family was allowed in. so the girls and trinity took skylynn and sat down with her. while the doctor took us back to her. "okay so she just came out of surgery about a half an hour ago and should be waking soon. So please be quiet." The doctor said as we turned the corner into her room. and so we all slowly walked up to her bed. my mom and step dad stood next to her and my mom started to tear up. so he took her out into the hallway while me and Nash stood next to her silently still in our nice clothes from earlier. we then sat in the chairs in the bed room and I texted Claire and sadie to come in. and then in about 10 minutes we saw them. And then all of a sudden we saw skylynn burst into the room calling for blake. but Nash ran over to her and picked her up to quiet her. he then took her over to the bed. then the girls came in. Claire was shaking she was worried so much, but that's just like her. but trista was trying to comfort her. while trista was doing that Elsa went over to the bed with her eyes tearing up and singing blakes favorite slow song. Can you feel the love tonight from the lion king. and then all of a sudden we saw blakes eyes start to open very slowly. then Nash ran and got a nurse while her eyes stated to flutter open and instead. So then we all were shooed out of the room.