#twinning 28

The next day I got ready really fast, for no reason in particular. but I ran downstairs to find Cameron making pancakes. I went and sat on a bar stool, he turned around then handed me a plate of pancakes. "thanks cam!" I said grabbing the syrup. The only other person in the kitchen with us was Aaron. but he just ate in silence. the rest of the boys eventually joined us.

After breakfast we all went out to the backyard, to the trampoline. we all jumped around. but we had to be careful of my fragile little body. But after jumping for a while I decided that I want to go and do something with Nash, just the 2 of us. So I went inside to find him in his usual spot, the kitchen.

"Sup dude!" I said, but he jumped a little. He looked at me smiling, "don't scare me little girl!" He said giving me a noogie, but I started screaming instantly. "dude I just did my hair!" I screamed wiggling out of his reach.

"But what's up Blakey?" He asked peeling an orange. "well I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with your favorite full sister!" I say sitting on the island. "that'd be great. let me get ready. I'll be there in 5 meet me in my car." He said running out of the kitchen. I giggled and nodded.

I ran to my room grabbed my purse, and some money. then i fixed my hair. "Perfect." I said looking into the mirror smiling. "you could say that again." a voice said, I looked behind me to find Matthew. I waved and ran right past him up to Nash's car.

When I hopped in Nash was sitting playing on his phone. "so what do you want to do?" He asked putting his phone in his pocket.

Honestly i didn't know what I wanted to do. that's a very, very good question.

"I don't know. you choose!" I say as he back out of the driveway. I turn the radio on to find GDFR on. me and Nash looked at each other then bursted out singing. we both sang loudly obnoxiously all the way to the place.

But we pulled up to some shop. we both got out, Nash put his arm around my waist. it wasn't weird either, its normal. it felt good to have him back. "so are you coming on tour?" I ask as he opens the door. "that's a very good question little girl. but I think I'll come I don't know if I'll come on stage though. to much for the fans." He said laughing.

We walk into a pottery shop! I love to paint pottery, but I hate making it. I got super excited. we walk up to the counter, to find trinity! "Blake honey is that you!" She says running from behind the desk hugging me. "Trin, you work here?" I asked amazed.

She nodded. "but yeah, what can I get you guys?" She asked going back to the register. Nash just smiled, "well one of the dorky things that Blake likes to do is pair pottery, so I'd like to get 4 pieces of pottery!" Nash said pulling his wallet out.

"that'll be $40.65!" Trinity aid handing Nash's credit card back. she then showed us the back room where all the pottery was. I squealed with excitement! I picked a coffee cup, and a goat. Nash picked his, then we went to the back room and started glazing them.

"See isn't this relaxing!" I say while we glaze, Nash just shoots me a look. I just giggle and roll my eyes. "well how about aged we finish our first pieces we go get lunch and ice cream, then come back to finish the last piece?" Nash say looking up at me. I just nod my head yes.

**skip the rest of the pottery and lunch**

Nash drives us home after we finish. But we had to leave our pottery so they could be put into the kilm. But when we get home we find the boys running around like mad men, shirtless, holding nerf guns.

This can't be good.

"I'm back!" I yell walking in. all the guys then come and give me hugs. I look at the time to see its 7 at night. "you guys we are leaving tomorrow, have you packed?" I asked scrambling down to my bedroom.

I spend an hour deciding what to wear, but I eventually just call up Claire.

"hey Claire bear can you come help me pack please?"

"Sure be there in a few"

I hang up then grab my suitcase out and wait on my bed for her to arrive.