#excuseme

Alex walked over to me and sat me on a chair. "so what's up!" I say in a very flirtatious voice. "okay, um. I really really like you." Alex said. I felt my face getting really hot. "well that's good because so do i" I said and we both perked up tremendously a lot more. we both just had a love stare for a long time. before we leaned in and we kissed.

His soft lips touched my, and they worked in motion together. it felt so right, but I knew Hayes would be totally against it. His hand caressing my head. but it didn't last long. but when we pulled apart we just smiled at each other. he stood up and helped me get up. I brushed my self off and we left the room.

The very first person I went to and told was hayes. I was scared, but forgot that feeling because I was to overly joyed to be with the guy I've had a crush on for forever pretty much. "what's got you so happy?" Hayes said confused. I smiled and wiggled around for a second. "Alex and I are dating, it's official!" I squealed, and it apparently was so loud that the entire room went silent. Hayes' face was just blank his face was hard to read. but the next thing I knew he was storming out of the room.

I stood there smiling for a second, but everyone finally turned back to their conversations. "Hayes! Hayes! Please wait we can talk about this." I said following him. I followed him to outside. "why?" Is all I have to say. he's like my best friend and you have to waltz in here and date him ! And this definitely isn't the first time you've done me this! Yeah remember tanner!" He yelled. "well first of all I didn't just come in here and do this he admitted to me and I really liked him for like forever! And he did to apparently. because he was the one to bring me into the room after you gave me my gift, so I'm not the only one you should be yelling at! In Fact I should be yelling at you I'm you older sister!" I yelled. "yeah by a mere 2 minutes!" He yelled back. I just rolled my eyes and walked back inside.

My mom walked up to me when I came in. "honey what happened out they it seemed to be getting really intense." she sad hugging me. I then froze and started crying. I then looked towards the direction of the door and say Hayes walk in. and when he saw me crying he froze watching me and walked over. my mom was trying to comfort me. "mom could you leave please." Hayes said to my mom. she nodded understandingly and left. "I'm sorry, it's just when you and tanner broke up it was hard for all of us." he said sitting next to me. "Whatever! It just seems as if your calling me some sort of slut!" I said. he took a deep breath closing his eyes. "well why couldn't you just date one of the guys? I know they wouldn't have the guts to hurt you!" He said. he the jumped up grabbing my arm and walking to I don't really know where. But the next thing I know I was in front of taylor, Matthew and the jacks. "hey guys what's up!" Hayes said, I just groaned. "here's what's up! He's pissed because I'm dating Alex, and he wants me to date one of you guys because he said you wouldn't have the guts to be mean or anything. and it's so annoying!" I said getting my arm out of his grip. "dinners starting anyways!" I said pulling Hayes to our spot at the table with our name cards on it. We sat down and we didn't say a word. And of course at our table was Hayes, me, Alex, claire, matthew, Cameron, and the jacks. Great. "so what's for dinner?" I asked casually. "we are having our favorite! crepes with Nutella and marshmallows!" Hayes said, and I perked up a lot. of I was at least smiling. "or crepes at least and people get to pick the toppings, and an ice cream bar for dessert." Hayes said. I just nodded.

After the party Claire, Alex and all the magcon boys came over, and by that I mean sleeping over. we all went into the living room, the one with a, TV and comfortable couches. I stayed there a while with them, but after an hour I went up to my room without claire. I just needed some time to think things through. because this never happened to me and Hayes. I have a feeling it goes deeper than what happened with me and tanner. but after a while when I was thinking, I heard footsteps. and it came from more than one person. I was laying on my bed and I didn't look up though. They were just in my room sitting there staring at me. I then started to get freaked out so I looked up. it was Matthew, Taylor and Cameron. fantastic, just who I didn't want to see right now. well I didn't want to see anyone though. "hey sugar what's up?" Taylor said coming and sitting next to me. Cameron came and sat on the other side of me. "honey what's wrong?" Cam said stroking my head. I felt tears coming, so I took a deep breaths an tried to hold them in. "oh sugar if you need to cry, it's okay. I know we aren't as comforting as Nash is but we are going to try!" Taylor said, and that's when I lost it I let all my tears. Taylor was stroking my hair and I leaned into him and snuggled into him. I then heard Matthew run downstairs. because all of a sudden I hear a bunch of footsteps coming towards my room. then I hear a guitar strum. I looked up and saw everyone, including my parents in my room.

Shawn then started to play happy birthday on his guitar. and everyone sang to me and Hayes. and by the time the song was over I was sitting up all the way in Taylor's lap. after the song was over everyone but cameron, taylor, Matthew and Hayes left. "I'm sorry!" Hayes said trying to hug me. I hugged him but not very sympathetically. Matthew then shooed him out of my room. "hey Matthew could you grab me my hairbrush out of my bathroom?" I asked. he then got up and got it. I took my hair out the braid with the help of taylor. "Tay brush my hair!" I commanded, he did what he was told. after he did I went and changed into some pajamas. When I was done I went right back to the spot I was. "hey Blake? Why are you sitting in Taylor's lap and not like matts or mine?" Cameron said I the. Felt the tears again but I just took a deep breath, again. "well he reminds me of Nash, but there aren't any blue eyes and he's just big and snugly like Nash to!" I said and I just smiled. Taylor then hugged me, I then snuggled into him and fell asleep.