#SUPRISE

After we all got bored, they all ended up staying though. we all went and searched for Hayes and cam. and we found nothing! We finally gave up, so everyone but Claire and Alex went home. So I took a nap while Claire and skylynn were playing and Alex was practicing lacrosse in the yard.

I was awoken in the back of a car, because the car ride was bumpy and I heard a bunch of people yelling and screaming. it turned out to be alex, Claire, and Matthew. but I was all wrapped up like a burrito in a blanket. I sat there listening fighting over directions for a couple of more minutes, until I got fed up. "SHUT UP!" I yelled, and the car went silent. Cameron then turned the radio up and we listened to uptown funk.

Then after a while we suddenly the car stopped. everyone got out of the car, then I heard my door open and someone picked me up. they then started walking until they stopped and someone opened another door and we all filed into there. they then sat me down and took off the blanket off of me. and I still had no clue where I was. and they all started walking so I followed. we then stopped in front of a bathroom. "sorry I have to go pee really bad!" Claire shared with all of us. I then sat down on the ground and Alex and the other boys sat with me. after a while Claire finally came out. we then started walking again. Cameron opened a conference room door and we all went in, but it was pitch black in there. so I went in and Claire then turned the lights on.

"SUPRISE" everyone said from all across the room. And I had a great big smile instantly! Then I had someone come behind me and give me a hug and I squealed, and looked behind me. and it was just Hayes. he then handed me a box. and inside of it was a dress and a pair of shoes and a bra and panties from Victoria secret. I smiled and gave him a big hug.

I walked out of the bathroom and Alex and Claire were there to greet me. and Claire came running towards me. "OMG!! My best friend is gorgeous!" Claire squealed. Alex just came and gave me a one armed hug "you are beautiful." He said quietly. I smiled and kissed his cheek. we walked like that into the big room where the party was. and Hayes came and put his arm around me on the other side, he also knocked Alex off from my other side. Me and Hayes walked up to the stage

"I would like to say happy birthday to my older sister, Blake!" Hayes said and everyone cheered. I then saw Sadie and Claire pulling a big box towards us. Hayes pulled me towards them and we met in the middle. "open it!" He announced. So I groaned and laughed. I walked closer to the box and started ripping off the black and white polka dotted paper. Once I pulled it all off it was an amazon box. u then opened the box. and inside of it was all of my favorite things! Starbucks gift card, a triangl swimsuit, Nutella, some money, and a bunch of other things ( like shoes!) I hate gaged Hayes and thanked him for everything.

We walked off stage and standing there in the side for me was Alex. "hey can I talk to you alone, like privately?" He said and I was all confused. but still, I followed him to a back room and he locked the door.