Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Avery POV

I woke up the next morning feeling exhilarated and completely wonderful. I touched my neck where Aaron marked me again last night and giggled like a little girl getting her first present from Santa Claus. I felt Aaron's body move behind me as he flung his leg over my hip and placed his arm under my naked breast before crashing me to his chest. 

Another giggle escaped my lip before I turned around in his arms and just stared at his face. He looked so perfect in the morning that I couldn't help but kiss him. He responded all to eagerly with a scorching hot kiss of his own. Not that I blamed the man, our hormones were sky rocketing after last night and I could tell we were not getting up out of bed anytime soon.

~ 2 hours later ~

"Aaron no stop! We have to go," I screamed at him playfully when he tried to lift my dress up.

"No we have all the time in the world," He muttered licking his mark on my neck knowing it was now my kryptonite.

I moaned lightly before forcefully dragging him and myself out of our room before I let him rip my clothes off once again. We had made love multiple times after we woke up and I knew if we didn't get out that room someone would know something was up and check on us. That would be absolutely horrifying if someone walked in on us. 

As we descended the stairs we heard hushed voices coming from the kitchen only to find Ari and Dimitri (Aaron's friend from a few chapter's ago) talking by the table. Arabella had a pained look on her face and Dimitri had fury coating his. 

"What's going on?" Aaron asked as he untangled his fingers from mine before walking over to them. I followed in pursuit as I was interested in what was going on. 

Arabella jumped back shocked before answering quickly,"Nothing we were um just wondering what was taking um you guys so long.." 

Aaron didn't look convinced but decided to let it go for now. I looked at Ari with a clear facial expression telling her that we would talk of this later. Walking over to Aaron, I wrapped my arms around his waist before resting my head on his shoulder letting my wolf purr in content, as she felt happy to be touching her mate once again. 

Dimitri looked at me confused since I was never one for public display of affection. Averting his gaze from my face he looked at my neck before shooting me a small cat like grin.

"Well, well, well looks like you two sneaky little children completed the mating process, eh?" He  asked before giving us a flirty wink. 

Aaron huffed out a small yes before picking me up and placing me on the kitchen barstool. He turned around and left to make us breakfast leaving me with Arabella and Dimitri.  Arabella looked at me in shock.

"Why didn't  you tell me?" She yelled out and ran to me grabbing my arm. 

I looked at her flabbergasted before answering,"Because it only happened last night!"

She gave a absurd look,"You could of told me right after it happened!"

"Like she had any energy left after," Aaron muttered before turning to look at me ,"I'm not done mating with you by the way." 

I blushed a furious red color before changing the subject away from my sex life. 

"Anyway I was wondering if we could do something this weekend." I interjected.

Arabella looked confused from the sudden topic change,"Like what?" 

I shrugged my shoulders before answering,"I don't know like go to the beach, go mountain climbing or whatever.."

She scoffed at me,"Mountain climbing..you might as well kill yourself now Ave's"  

I knew she referring to my lack of coordination but honestly I didn't care what we did I just wanted to get out this house, and maybe even this town if I could. Being holed up here killed me, ever since I turned into a werewolf the sense of freedom had a whole new meaning. And being stuck here did not go with that meaning. 

"Yeah maybe we can go chill at the cabin this weekend," Dimitri said.

"Yeah that would be cool, bonfires, s'mores, swimming, I'm down with that!" Arabella said excitedly.

A small smile crept onto my face thinking about it. I turned to Aaron to see if he was okay with it and surprisingly he was. I guess we were going to the cabin this weekend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super super late upload I know so I'm sorry! so very very sorry!  AND I KNOW ITS SHORT 

So the next will be quicker and I do plan on setting a deadline so do not fear the next will be here by/on Thursday!

Oh and I give you guys permission to bug me on thursday to make sure I upload(;