Chapter 16

Recap: 

His muscles, the way they thightened when he flexed, how he held me so close to him while we slpet, the way he moved around me when we were in public it was like he was procting me every hour and minute of the day and I guess it was safe to say I loved it!

I was nice for a change to have someone care for me.

Suddenly I was jerked upward by none other than Arabella. Looking around the room in alarm for a minute trying to locate any danger and fining none I turned to glare at her. Before I could get any words out the bell rang signalling it was time to get up and go next lesson. 

Sighing I got up and thought to myself. 

One down seven more to go. 

Chapter 16

Second period went by quickly because the teacher dove right into the lesson and didn't stop until the bell rang. She seemed really passionate about her work and I couldn't help but admire her. Gathering my stuff I strode out of the classroom with a small air of confidence around me, the moment I walked out of the room it was quickly shattered and returned to the small 'don't look at me' attitude. 

Hearing a deep masculine chuckle behind me I turned around to see Aaron and a group of tall buff guys laughing at something. As if sensing my gaze Aaron looked at me and smiled motioning me to come to him. My eyes widened and I blushed before walking slowing to their direction. 

As I came close to him his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me to his chest. He buried his face into the crook of my neck and took a deep breath as he relaxed into my body. I giggled softly at his actions before turning around only to see five guys looking at me.

"Well, well, well who do we have here?," one of them spoke with a deep gruff voice. 

My heart raced a little as my eyes widened and my body went back into Aaron's hold.

Aaron turned to scrowl at the person who adressed him, "She's mine."

The man laughed loudly at him and turned to look at me with a nicer face and a playful grin, "You must be Avery then?"

I nodded meekly at him before looking at the others. They were all buff and handsome in their own way although none of them compared to the beauty and sexiness that was Aaron. 

"I'm Scott," he said as if that explained everything in the world. 

He had blond hair and grey eyes which looked haunted and definitely held secrets. The rest of him was pure muscle and scars. He seemed to have a bad boy demise which contradicted the playful personality he was showing right now. 

"I'm James," said the guy next to Scott. He had slightly long black hair and pale blue eyes. He seemed to be the quite one out the five. 

"I'm Demetri and this loser next to me is Felix!"

"Hey! Take that back right now!" Felix exclaimed to his twin.  

I cracked a smile at them, they were both twins with dark brown hair and striking green eyes, the only difference between the two of the were their noses, Demitri's was small and child like while Felix's was longer and more manly. 

"And I'm Harry the mature one." said a deep baratone voice. 

Harry had light violet eyes and messy brown hair like he had just woken up. He would have looked like a little nerdy boy if it wasn't for his lean muscles. 

"You have purple eyes," I mumbled unintelligently. 

He laughed at my statement for a few seconds before replying,"No they're violet." 

"Same thing," I muttered.

Aaron laughed lowly into my ears before taking my schedule and examining it. 

"We have fourth and sixth together."

I looked up at him and took my paper to see what classes they were. I gasped and looked wide eyes at him.

I had sexual education with my mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys this is just short not really a chapter just a filler kind of thing. I need some more time to perfect my chapter i'm working on so the next few chapters will just fillers till I can perfect what the climax of this story will be! 

And I'm going to be dedicating chapters to everyone who gave me ideas! They were all awesome and i will definitely try to incorporate them into the story(: 

This one is to Queenw who gave me many awesome ideas(: 

Thank you darling i really appreciate it! 

So look out for your ideas(: 

Anyways enjoy!!!

VOTE
COMMENT
VOTE
COMMENT