Chapter 22

PICTURE OF BOBBY --------->

Chapter 22

Averys POV

"It was in June, I think..summer had just started and I couldn't escape in school. My dad worked part time as a sport's journalist so basically all he did was stay at home and watch football,baseball, basketball, golf, volleyball and whatever else was on." I whispered softly to her as my eyes started to tear up.

"All I had to do was cook, clean and stay out of the way." My voice got louder as I emerged deeper into the story feeling more confident and happy I was telling someone and letting them carry some of my load. 

"B-but Bobby was persistent, he wanted me. He wanted to be with me. And that was new it was something I never experienced before, having someone love me." I smiled while remembering all the times he snuck into the house at night and just laid down next to me in bed.

"He knew that my dad was abusive, but he was okay with that he didn't think I was freak like the other people who found out in the past cities. He wanted to call the police and tell them, so they would take him away but I wouldn't let him cause then I would have to be in foster care."

"So he kept it as our secret. Sometimes when dad left to the newspaper company where he worked Bobby would come over and help me with my chores. But he always left in time so my dad wouldn't know he was there. I guess I started liking him then."

 "He also made sure that I was always fed, had good clothes, and my beatings weren't left untreated. We started sneaking out in July to the park, the ice cream store and to parties. I guess Bobby was kind of popular in a way. He always knew where the parties were."

"Life was good until dad caught us. He saw me sneaking out the window and getting into Bobby's car. He waited in my room until I got home. I had some self confidence by then though because Bobby made me feel good about myself. So when he hit me, I slapped him back." I ended my story there feeling better than I had in many years.

Arabella looked at me shocked before whispering,"What happened then?"

I smiled a bitter smile,"Ended up in the ER for seven days."

Arabella gasped as tears fell out of her eyes. 

I laid back down and started at clouds wistfully as I thought about that year and...Bobby. I missed him, I really did. I knew it was wrong but people say you never truly stop loving you first love. And in a way I still did love Bobby but my heart belonged to Aaron and it will always stay with him. 

Suddenly I felt foolish about what happened this morning. I needed to go talk to Aaron and let him know that I was sorry about what happened. 

I turned to look at Arabella,"Hey what time is it?" 

She looked down at her watch before answering,"5:30 we should head back before Aaron sends a search party." 

I laughed silently before getting up and heading back up the trail to the pack house.

"Hey Avery..what was Bobby's last name.."

I frowned,"I don't really remember but it was Martinez or something like that."

She looked thought for a moment before asking me another question,"Did you two ever do it?"

 I blushed before answering her,"It was a week after I got out the ER he wouldn't let me go home and my dad was missing anyway. He took me to his house or well mansion I guess you could say his whole family lived there."

Arabella suddenly grabbed my hand before she started running furiously down the trail. She opened the door to the pack house and ran into the Alpha's room before slamming the door shut and locking it so no one could come in. The walls were sound proof anyway so no one could hear us either. 

Her dad looked at us suspiciously before he motioned us to have a seat. 

"Bobby Martinez form the pack up in New York." She muttered before gasping for air. 

Her dad looked at her expectantly,"What about him?" 

"Remeber how he said he lost his 'mate' a few years ago and then he went crazy?"

"Yes.." Her dad muttered not understanding where this was going.

"It was Avery, his supposed mate."

"WHAT?" I yelled utterly confused about what she was saying.

"You said you did it with him and that you two were together for about a few months!" She said.

"So..? It wasn't that serious he knew I was going to leave in a few months!"

"Avery a few months with a person you love is a big deal for a werewolf."

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa, back up there..Bobby's a were-wolf?"

"Yes he's the beta's son." She said starting to get annoyed that I had no idea what was going on. 

I scratched my head feeling confused and frustrated about what was happening. So my sophomore year boyfriend is a werewolf who is now crazy and thought that I was his mate? Dear lord as if my life wasn't crazy already.

"Okay, so why does this matter now?" 

He dad looked at me gravely,"Avery when you become Alpha female all the packs will get together for a celebratory party. Bobby will see you and then...they might start war claiming we have kidnapped you their rightful beta's wife."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long time no see eh? 

Well here you go her story and some new drama! hehehe(: 

Let's see how Aaron reacts to avery not be virgin now shall we? that will come up in the next chapter so don't leave!

anyway sorry about the super late upload but school comes first and now i must go do my homework which i have postponed for you guys(: 

NOWWW

VOTE 
COMMENT
VOTE
COMMENT
VOTE
COMMENT
VOTE
COMMENT 

 Sorry for any awkward grammatic mistakes and left out words by the way