Chapter 25

Chapter 25    

I was in Arabella's room laying on her bed and watching her pack for the both of us. She insisted that we had to look our best for the boys, even though I repeatedly told her that Aaron didn't  care if  I wore the latest styles or not.

The word about our cabin trip had gotten out and we had a few more people joining us, such as Aaron's friends James, Scott and Harry. Felix, Dimitri's twin kindly declined claiming that he had to be away from his brother for at least some time. So it was only the six of us going. 

"Okay so you can either wear this tomorrow," Arabella said holding out a soft cashmere cardigan with a blue tank top to go underneath with tights,"Or you can wear this," She mumbled pointing to a pair of clothes she already folded. 

"I'll take the first one so don't bother unfolding the other." I said quickly before she took it apart. 

She nodded her head before rummaging through her closet once more. I decided this would be a good time to bring up the awkward encounter we had with her and Dimitri this morning. 

"So..what were you and Dimitri talking about this morning?" I asked slowly not wanting to startle her. 

She stopped moving for a moment before slowly turning to me. Her face was a little cautious before she burst out into tears and ran to me on the bed. I was so startled for a moment that I didn't move before I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. 

I patted her back softly whispering a few words of friendly comfort before pulling her up to a sitting position. I could feel Aaron poking around in my mind trying to figure out why I felt so edge since I put my block up.

Since we mated we could feel each others emotions and could pick up a few thoughts here and there. Never full sentences but ideas. We could also talk to each other without actually speaking, it was really cool to be honest.

Arabella's about to tell me about this morning so go away! I telepathically told Aaron

Don't block me. You know I already don't like being away from you. Just let me listen and stay calm my wolf gets mad and very uncomfortable when you feel on edge like that.  He replied glumly 

No this is a private girls only talk you can't listen. I told him firmly before blocking him again. I could hear him growling from below but paid no attention to it. 

"Are you okay?" I asked Ari soothingly, "We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." 

"No, no I want to tell you." She replied as she finished wiping away her tears. 

"Dimitri and I are..kind of together? I mean we're not mates but we like each other. A lot." She said looking at my face expectantly.

I was shocked at first, I should of picked up on that I mean they shared longing looks with each other and he was always possessive over her and got jealous when other guys asked her out. I couldn't believe I hadn't put two and two together! All the evidence was there. 

"Wow, I mean it makes sense the way you two act around each other." I said. 

"Yeah but we're not really official you know, considering our mates are out there. And he's friends with Aaron so.." She trailed off a fresh batch of tears welling up in her eyes. 

"Hey hey don't worry about Aaron, I can handle him." I replied pulling her in for another hug.

Pulling back after a few seconds she looked at me with uncertainty in her eyes,"Are you sure? My brother is a real pain in the ass being so stubborn all the time."

"Yeah but he'll do anything for me." I winked at her laughing.

She let out a small laugh before looking down at her bedsheets and tracing out its patterns as fell into a comfortable silence.  

"But you still didn't tell me what you guys were talking about." I said pulling my legs up to my tummy. 

"Oh we were just..talking about making it official or not." She mumbled. 

"Well..are you?" I asked pressing for answers. 

"No." she sighed,"He's to worried about what my dad would say, or what Aaron would do or how his mate would feel." 

I nodded my understanding but that shouldn't keep those two away from each other. If they truly liked each other they should go for it and worry about the consequences later. Life was about taking risks and this one is worth it. 

"I think you should go for it." I said confidently with a smile on my face.

"Really?" She asked with the same uncertain look on her face from earlier.

"Yes, I mean who knows if you ever will find your mate? And if you two do like each other they way I think you guys do, its definitely worth it!" I concluded resting my case.

"Your right, but how can convince Dimitri?" She asked her face falling once more. 

"Well we'll be at the cabin for three days..all alone in that forest with no civilization other than us. And if you look irresistible and you flaunt it..I doubt he can resist you for long." I said widening my eyes and adding a creepy evil laugh at the end feeling proud of my evil plan. 

"I have to repack my clothes then!" She yelled at me before getting off the bed and running into her giant closet again. 

I took that as a yes.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! I uploaded on my deadline! you guys should be proud of me(: 

So the next chapters will have more Arabella and Dimitri than Avery and Aaron. They will be there obviously but just not as much as the other two. 

Do you guys think Ari and Dimitri should be together? Or should their mates suddenly appear? 

TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS!

VOTE
COMMENT
VOTE
COMMENT