Chapter 27

Recap:

"You can't go Avery they're planning something I know they are!" Mother yelled out. 

"Shh shh don't worry nothing will happen, Aaron and his friends are strong and they can protect us and anyway the Alpha has some pack warriors surrounding the cabin and forest area 24/7 this weekend. Nothing will happen." I told her confidently. 

"Okay." She muttered in defeat. 

I kissed her cheek goodbye before going down the stair and grabbing a plate of breakfast for Aaron and I. We were almost ready to leave for our weekend trip and I had a feeling it was going to be a memorable one. 

Chapter 27

Avery's POV

"You have too many clothes! Get rid of of at least half of them we have no room for our bags!" Scott yelled at Ari who was giving him the death glare. 

"Too many clothes?" She said softly even though we could see how pissed off she was, "Did you just say I have TOO MANY CLOTHES?" She screamed out at the end. 

Everyone took a step back but Scott , although we could all smell his fear. 

"No..no of course not.." He said taking a small tentative step back, "I was just saying you have the right amount of clothes for a complete psycho..logically normal person.." He trailed off at the end not wanting to dig his grave any deeper than it already was. 

She gave him a pointed look before storming of into Dimitri's car and slamming the door shut while Dimitri winced from the the impact. We had about five cars going up to the mountain with us, two for us and three for the gaurd's that were protecting us.

Aaron did not want to take any chances so our weekend of seclusion was pretty much over, but safety was definitely more important. He took my mother's warning very serious and demanded we take as many guards as possible with us. 

I sighed and shook my head at them knowing that Arabella was not going to let that go for a while. Turning around I walked to Aaron's car slid into the front seat waiting for them to finish putting all of our luggage into the trunks.

A couple minutes later Aaron started the car and we were all off to our destination in the woods. I leaned back into the seat and looked out the window enjoying the scenery, I could practically hear my wolf yipping in excitement. She knew she would get to have a couple runs in the forest this weekend.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couple Hours Later At The Cabin

The cabin was beautiful to say at the least. The dark wood and the cozy orange-red fire gave it a homey feeling that I always longed to have.

I smiled and turned around to look at Aaron, "It's so perfect." 

He grinned back at me before pulling me into his arms, "I'm glad you like you it because it's yours." 

"What?" I asked furring my eyebrows together in confusion.

He shrugged his shoulder's before repeating the same thing to me again, "It's yours."

"Are you serious?" I asked him feeling surprised yet loving the idea completely. 

He swooped down to planted a kiss on my lips before answering,"Completely."

I let out a small laugh before kissing him again, and again, and again.